Looking for a platform where you can explore the world of music? YouTube Music is the answer. YouTube Music is a service with official albums, singles, videos, remixes, live performance online or offline.
This music app allows you easily find that which you seek and discover new music. Stay updated on recommendations served to you depending on your context tastes and what’s trending around you.
This platform keeps you updated on the current news and updates with an exclusive interface suitable for music streaming, enabling you to browse through song videos on YouTube, based on genres, playlists, and recommendations.
YouTube Music Benefits
- Users can stream, browse through songs and videos on YouTube.
- You can browse songs based on genres, playlists, and recommendations.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and updates from YouTube.
- Easily explore the world of music offline and online.
- Make use of “The Hotlist” to stay updated with what’s trending
Is YouTube Music Free?
It’s not all free even though there’s a free version with ads. Users can also pay a $10 a month for Premium users, whose package offers background listening, downloads, and an ad-free experience. It gives three free months of YouTube Premium (which includes YouTube Music) and charges $11.99 a month.
What is YouTube Music Subscription?
You can subscribe to YouTube Music Premium. As a Premium subscriber, you enjoy millions of songs and music videos without ads. You can download your favorite songs and videos for offline listening etc. Just open the YouTube Music app on your phone or tablet and sign into the Google account you’d like to start your membership on.
Do YouTube Music Have Ads?
YouTube Music is available as both an ad-supported free service as well as part of an ad-free $9.99 per month subscription called YouTube Music Premium.
How to Find Songs on YouTube Music
- Open YouTube Music, you’ll see three tabs.
- Choose any of these tabs or use the search icon to find all of your favorite songs, artists, and albums.
How to Manage Your Music Recommendations
- Log into YouTube Music with your Google account. You’ll be given recommendations depending on the music you’ve listened to on it and on YouTube.
- Allow location permissions in your device’s settings. This will enable YouTube Music surface recommendations suited to your current activity, location, etc.
Stay connected to the artists you love and enjoy tons of new music on all your devices with YouTube Music any time and day.