The University of Edinburgh will offer various grants for online learning Masters Programs for the scholastic year 2021/2022 so in case you are in Africa, Asia, and South America you’re qualified to apply.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands, Central, and South America.
To Be Taken At (Country): Scotland, UK
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
- Applicants must be residents in a country listed in the World Bank list of low-income/lower-middle-income countries.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees with consideration being given to a contribution towards the cost of internet access.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply for University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships 2021
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on the full application process can be found here: Edinburgh Surgery Online Courses Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
The deadline for submission is the 1st of June 2021.
- If your application for the scholarship is successful and an IELTS exam is required to complete your EUCLID application, the cost will be met by the University of Edinburgh.
If the University’s criteria for English Language is met, you will be issued with an unconditional offer, which must also be accepted.