Square Login – Square is one of the electronic payment systems that get her users to accept credit card payments via their mobile devices (specifically iPod touch, iPad, iPhone and Android devices).
With your square login credentials, you can use your mobile devices to accept payments with a card reader peripheral that will allow you to swipe credit cards. Alternatively, you can accept payments via apps, bypassing the card reader altogether. This article will guide you through the process of signing up for the Square service and how you can log into your account using your square login credentials
- Open up your browsers and go the official Square website.
- Fill out your company name or full name, email address, and select and confirm a password to use for your Square login credentials when you want to login.
- Click on “Sign Up”.
- Choose how you would love to use Square by clicking on the drop-down menu. Select “Individual Use” or your business type if you are a business owner.
- Fill out your first and last name.
- Pick your date of birth by making use of the drop-down menu.
- Fill out your Phone number, Social Security Number, andphysical address.
- Check the checkbox in order to agree to the Square’s Terms of Service and click on “Continue” in order to complete the process.
Common Browser Issues with Square
If you have challenges with the online Square Dashboard, you may be experiencing difficulties with your web browser. Here are the common issues include:
- Challenges logging in to your account using correct square login information
- Difficulty updating your Square Dashboard online (that includes challenges uploading your profile and logo images)
- Information or updated information not showing correctly
- Seeing a dashboard that is blank
How to Troubleshoot or Fix Browser Issues
For your internet browser challenges or issues, try out the following troubleshooting tips:
- You have to ensure that your browser is up to date. You can check out on the internet on how to update our supported desktop browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
- Another thing you can do is to clear out the cache on your web browser. How to clear out your web browser cache will vary depending on the type of web browser. Accessing the Help menu on your favorite browser will allow you to locate the step-by-step set of instructions.
- Make a switch to an alternate web browser: Safari, Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Brave, Opera, and the list goes on. Check again and again that you are using the most up to date version of these browsers.
Please note: As with most web applications, the “famous” Internet Explorer is not supported by Square Dashboard.
Enable Cookies on Your Web Browser
Square login page needs your web browser to have cookies enabled. To really ensure that cookies are enabled in your web browser. Once you are done enabling cookies on your favourite browser, head back to your online Square Dashboard to return to Square’s login page and try logging in one more time.