Snapchat Log In – Snapchat is a social media messaging app that allows the sending of media contents and messages for a set of time. Whatever sent, messages, pictures, videos, or any media contents will be automatically deleted after an amount of time. What makes this one different from the likes of Facebook and co is the different approach it brings to social media.
It allows it’s over 200 million active users to snap and edit pictures with its first-class pictures editing tools like filters, colors, text captions, whiskers and so on. This software is used mostly by teens and probably the more reason why Snapchat records about 4 billion snaps daily from users.
Friends can be added by username or mobile number, also by using snapcodes or checking for fellow users around your location. It also has the story feature like that of WhatsApp but more colorful and with extra features like Custom stories. Custom stories allow friends to make combined stories.
Snapchat added a Discover tab where ads from brands can be found with short enticing and interesting content. In this tab, you could explore and check out different advertisements or news content from different large brands worldwide. There is also a dominant Snapchat feature that allows users to send and receive money called Snapcash.
Snapchat fame grew rather too fast and unexpected, this is because of the flexibility and fun people find from using this app. Although its mostly used by teens and young adults, it’s one of the most creative and fun social media platforms to be in.
Sign Up for Snapchat
To log in to Snapchat, you must have signed up or created an account. Signing up for this service is not stressful, you just need to fill in some “get to know me” questions, valid email address, and a mobile number. But before this, download the mobile app from your device’s app store.
Immediately the app finishes downloading, click on it to open, and proceed to sign up by clicking on the “Sign Up” button. Follow Snapchat prompts and fill in all inquired information about yourself.
This Information includes your names, birthday, preferred username, password, mobile number, and an email address. A verification code will be sent to the mobile number you entered, fill it in the verification code box.
How to Log In to Your Snapchat Account.
To log in to your Snapchat account, adhere to these easy guide;
- Click on the app to open it.
- Tap on “Log In”.
- Enter your username or email. The information you provided while signing up.
- Type in the password. Also the one you provided while signing up.
- Tap on Log in. This will take you to your account. You won’t need to follow this process again since the Snapchat app always keeps you logged in.
Forgot or Can’t Find My Password
You forgot your password, and can’t log in to your Snapchat account, it’s no big deal, who doesn’t? This guide is going to teach you how to reset it and create a new one. But for this to work, you must be able to recall the mobile number or email address you used in the sign-up process.
- Open the app and click on “Log In”.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Click on “Forgot Your Password” just below the “Password” field box.
- You will be given options on how to reset your password. Either by email or mobile number, choose any of them that you recall and have full access to.
- If you choose By Email, a reset password link will be sent to your email address used in signing up for that account. But if you choose via mobile number, a verification code will be sent to the number used in signing up for that account.
- If there is a robot verification test, scale through it, and proceed.
- Fill in the email address you used to register with Snapchat and click on “Submit”.
- An email will be sent to the correctly filled email address. Open the mail with Team Snapchat as the sender and tap on the Password Reset Link.
- Type in a new password, confirm the password. Make sure you won’t forget or lost the new password soon and click on “Change Password”.
- Proceed back to Snapchat and Log in.
Via Mobile Number
- Verify your Phone number by typing in the phone number you used in signing up for that Snapchat account.
- Once verified, choose how you want the verification code sent to you. Via SMS or through a Call.
- If you choose SMS, navigate to your inbox and check for Snapchat code. Retrieve the code and type It in the “Confirmation Code” box.
- You chose via call, wait for some seconds for the call to go through, and retrieve the code the Snapchat Agent is going to say to you repeatedly.
- Also type in the code in the “Confirmation Code” box and tap on continue.
- Form and type in a new password and confirm the password. Now you can proceed to log in to your account.