You can add more boost to your business with Shopify Facebook Ad as long as you know how to go about doing it. Shopify Facebook Ad benefits cannot overemphasize as it produces tangible results that you can actually relate with.
Shopify Facebook Ad Benefits
- Reach your ideal customers based on what they like, their interests and their behaviors.
- Save time and money as you optimize your ad delivery to get your message in front of those who you are most likely to convert.
- It is a platform whose users are many ecommerce entrepreneurs especially those who are just starting out without much advertising experience or a big budget to spend.
Why Shopify Facebook Ad?
- It is a place where you can drive traffic from an active and engaged user base.
- Here, you can target customers based on demographics, interests, and behaviors.
- Generate brand awareness, which can result in increased brand exposure and new followers for your company.
How to Create Shopify Facebook Ad
Note: Before you begin the ad creation, you are to install the Facebook Marketing App to enable you set up your Facebook Ad Account, with a custom audience for your campaigns. Once you are ready to create a Facebook ad campaign, you can set everything up from the Marketing section in your Shopify admin.
- Start by choosing your campaign preferences (like budget, audience, placement, and scheduling).
- Select the carousel format to showcase multiple products in a single ad.
- Choose “Automatically fill ad creative using a template”.
- Choose “Automatically fill ad creative using a template” if you want Facebook to create your ad using products from your catalog or website and optimize for performance. Alternatively, you can choose “Manually choose your ad creative” if you have specific product images that you’d like to use for your ad.
- Choose “Fill template dynamically from a product set”
- Tap… to select your catalogue and product set manually. You can also use the catalogue and product set that is chosen by default
- Enter your headline and link description. These fields are pre-populate to display your product name as well as price by default.
- Select a call to action, like “Shop Now”.
Now you are all done.
Reach a wider audience and target just the right set of customers who are interested in your product offering via Shopify Facebook Ad.