Connect, organize, and do things with Outlook Personal Email. Enjoy a personal email and calendar all in one place, and stay in charge of your most important messages.
Outlook Personal Email Benefits
- It has its back-up from enterprise-grade security.
- Works around the clock to help secure your privacy and keep your inbox free of clutter
- Protection is delivered by the same tools Microsoft uses for business customers.
- Get data encryption in your mailbox and after email is sent.
- There’s automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contain phishing scams, viruses, or malware.
- Ransomware detection and recovery for your important files in OneDrive.
How to Check Outlook Personal Email
- Visit the Outlook.com sign-in page and choose “Sign In”
- Type in your email address or phone number and choose “Next”
- On the next page, type in your password and choose “Sign In”.
You can check the signed inbox if you want to stay signed in to Outlook.com when next you use the platform.
How to Create Outlook Personal Email Account
- Tap open a web browser, and visit the Outlook.com sign-up screen, and choose “Create a free account.”
- Type in a “Username.”
- Choose the drop-down menu at the far right of the username field to change the domain from default Outlook.com to hotmail.com if you would rather have a Hotmail address. Choose “Next”.
- Type in and then re-enter a password, and thereafter, choose “Next”.
- Fill out your first and last in the fields provided, thereafter choose “Next.”
- Select your Country/region, fill out your birthdate, and thereafter choose “Next.”
- Fill out the characters from the CAPTCHA image, thereafter “Next”
- Outlook will set up your account and display a welcome screen.
- There!!! You can now open your new Outlook.com account on the web or set it up for access in email programs on computers and mobile devices.
How to Log Into Outlook.com
Visit the Outlook.com login page and choose “Sign In” page
Type in your email address or phone number and choose “Next”
On the next page that opens up, key in your “Password “and choose “Login”.
If you can’t log into your account, it might be that you can’t remember your password or have two-step verification turned on.
Outlook Personal Email has its design to be everyone’s most accessible inbox, with intuitive voice-controlled navigation, support for multiple assistive devices and many more for your delight.