PayPal Facebook Page is the integration of PayPal online services with a users Facebook page. This integration, enables a user enjoy the best of both worlds online.
PayPal stands as a global leader in online payment transactions, where you can easily send and receive money from users across the globe.
Facebook is the largest social media platform where you can engage both for business or leisure.
PayPal Facebook Page Benefits
- Make peer-to-peer (P2P) payments.
- Customers can send and receive money.
- Users can send payments to each other with a credit or debit card.
- Users can send money to groups of people, making it easier to split bills.
How to Add a PayPal Button Link To Your Facebook Page
How to Add a PayPal Form to Facebook Page
PayPal form can easily be added to a Facebook page with just a few steps. This process requires that you already have a PayPal account as well as a Facebook page for your business, product, and yourself.
First, get the necessary PayPal code and thereafter create a new Facebook button with the FBML application, which adds advanced functionality by employing the Facebook Markup Language. This Facebook specific language, enables you insert HTML code on your page.
Generate PayPal Code
- Log into your PayPal account and tap on “Merchant Services” button.
- Proceed to the left side of the page and tap the “Buy Now” link from the “Create Buttons” section.
- Then complete the requested details on the create PayPal payment button page. You are to name the item as well designate the price, currency and other values.
- Tap on “Create Button” at the rear of the page as you finish updating the button settings and values.
- Tap on the “Select Code” tab to highlight the code. Tap the “Ctrl” and “C” keys on your keyboard.
- Open a text editor on your computer and paste the code into the program by tapping “Ctrl” and “V”.
Create the Facebook Page
- Log into your Facebook account and scroll to your Facebook page
- Tap “Edit page” on the left wing.
- Search for the Static FBML application. If you can’t find it, tap on “Browse More” link from the More Applications section.
- Navigate to the Static FBML application and tap the “Add to My Page” link from the left side.
- Tap the “Add to Page” tab after the pop-up box appears. The Edit FBML page should appear.
- Scroll to the text editor and copy the PayPal code you saved earlier.
- Paste the code into the large FBML text section.
- Enter the title for the tab in the Box Title field provided. Tap on the “Save Changes” button once you are thru.
You can add other HTML code after pasting the PayPal code into the Static FBML box and stylize the layout to your choice.
You can also add text and pictures to the Static FBML box to motivate visitors to donate, contribute, or buy your product.
Get started with PayPal Facebook Page today and enjoy the combo power of online business.