Marketplace Facebook USA is the latest push into commerce for Facebook users to spend more time on the platform as well as buy and sell. It is a digital marketplace where users can arrange to buy, sell and trade items within their locality.
How Marketplace Facebook USA Works
Users can search Marketplace Facebook USA and filter results by category, price or location. Users can also browse what’s available in a specific category like;
If you find something of interest that you want to purchase, all you have to do is simply tap on the image to see more details from the seller, including the product description, the name, and profile photo of the seller and the general location. You can also save an item to find it later. Once you are ready to buy, you can send the seller a direct message from Marketplace and make an offer. You and the seller can work the details that best suits both parties.
Advantages of Marketplace Facebook USA
- With Marketplace Facebook USA, you can set custom bids for items.
- View previous and latest transactions and messages under a “Your Items” section.
- Arrange transactions between buyers/sellers.
- Look for items to purchase.
- Browse for sale items by category and/or location.
- Create item listings.
Things You Can’t Sell On Marketplace Facebook USA
Animals, adult services, drugs, guns, and other illicit items are a No-no on. This is because these items contravene Facebook’s Commerce policy. Facebook relies on users to report violations of the rules.
Marketplace Facebook USA Categories
The following are the categories you can buy from on Marketplace Facebook USA
- Home & Garden
- Properties to rent
- Home sales
- Clothing & Accessories
How to Post Items for Sale On Marketplace Facebook USA
- Snap a photo of your item, or you can as well add it from your camera roll.
- Enter a product name, description and price.
- Confirm your location and choose a category.
- Post the item for sale.
How to Discover Items For Sale On Marketplace Facebook USA
Once Marketplace pops opens with photos of items that people near you have posted for sale do this;
- View the top and filter your results by location, category or price. You can browse also what’s available in a variety of categories.
- Make use of the built-in location feature to adjust the region you’re looking in or switch to a different city altogether.
- Once you find an item of interest, tap on the image to get more details from the seller, like product description, the name and profile photo of the seller as well as their general location. You can also save the item to go back to it later.
- Now that you’ve decided on what you want, then contact the seller with a direct message from Marketplace to tell them that you are interested in their product offering and make an offer. You can then agree on the price, delivery method and payment options.
Selling the things you no longer want and buying the things you need becomes easy.