Outlook for Android is Microsoft’s well-organized app designed to aid millions of users across the globe to connect all their email accounts, Calendars, and files all from one convenient spot.
Outlook for Android Benefits
Stay thrilled with a focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top.
You can switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few clicks.
Grab a document, from your file list and attach same to an email seamlessly.
Works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
You can coordinate calendar events across various calendaring platforms, displaying them in one view.
A cloud storage that hooks into Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud servers, allowing you attach files from OneDrive, Dropbox, and Box.
Easy access to calendar and files from your inbox
Features like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that shows the messages that matters to you first.
There are swipe gestures and smart filters.
How to Download Outlook for Android
- Visit Android Play Market and look for Microsoft Outlook app
- Allow the installation process to complete for a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, the new Outlook app icon will appear on the home screen of your Android device.
Managing Outlook for Android
If this is the first time you are opening an Outlook app on Android do the following;
- Click on “Get Started”
- In case you’ve had previous installations of this application, navigate to “Settings – > Add Account – > Add Email Account.
- On the next screen, fill out your work or personal email address in the appropriate field. Tap on “Continue” and proceed to the next step where you are to fill out the password. Once you’ve entered the password, click “Sign In”.
- If you are using a two-factor verification, you will get a short message containing a verification code on your device.
- Enter the code into the field provided and sign in. This can also be done via phone call or with Azure Authenticator.
With this, you have added the Outlook app to your Android device. You can now start working with email.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar or Contacts With Android Outlook App
Once you are done with Outlook for Android set up to sync with your email, you can enable syncing Calendars and contacts also. To do this;
- Tap “Yes or Allow”.
If the Outlook App is not Working On Android
If the Outlook app is not working on your device, this may because of some reasons. To fix this problem, you can set up email on the built-in email app rather than trying to fix all of the issues. To do this;
- Locate the button of the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Proceed to “Settings – > Add Account – > Exchange and Office 365. Fill out your email address and other details into the fields provided.
Stay informed with Outlook for Android.