Outlook how to create a group- This enables you create a contact group where you can send emails to the group without having to add each name to the recipient list.
What is Outlook Group?
Contact groups are often used for groups like project teams, recreation groups, families, and friends. A contact can belong to multiple groups.
How To Add Members to Outlook Groups
To manage groups in Outlook;
- Tap open Outlook 2016
- Beneath Groups in the left folder pane, choose your group
- On the Groups ribbon, choose “Add Members”
- In the “Add Members” column, look for people within your organization either by their full name or email address and choose the names to add to your group.
Outlook How to Create a Contact Group 2016
- Tap on “People” on the navigation bar
- On the “Home” icon, tap on the “New Contact Group”
- In the contact group field, type in the name of the group
Choose From Outlook Contacts: You can add group members from your own Outlook Contacts.
Choose From Address Book: Add group members from the Address Book. For those using Outlook with a business email account, this option usually includes company contacts.
Select New E-mail Contact: Create a new contact and add it to the group.
- Choose each contact you want to add to the group and tap “Members”. Once you are thru, adding contacts, tap on “OK, and thereafter tap on “Save & Close”.
Outlook How to Create Group 2018
- On the home page, tap “Address Book” to open your address book
- Tap the list below Address Book, and thereafter choose “Contacts”.
- On the File menu, tap “New Entry”.
- Under “Select the entry type, tap “New Contact Group”
- Under “Put this entry” tap in the “Contacts”
- Then tap on “OK”.
How to Leave an Outlook Group
- Open Outlook on the Web
- In the navigation bar, under Groups, choose your group.
- At the top of the page, choose>Leave group. Once you do this, you’ll no longer be a part of the group and won’t be able to access the files or other data associated with the group.
How to Manage and View Groups You’re a Member of
In other to view and manage a group you’re a member of,
- Log into Outlook on the Web and choose the “People” icon at the bottom of the page.
- Under “My Groups” in the navigation page, choose “Joined”.
Outlook how to create a group is simple to initiate and engage in. Get started with its features and help centralize your team communication.