How to See Hidden Friends On Facebook Profile – We might not know Facebook as the best social media platform on earth but I am sure we’d agree it’s the largest and most populated. With almost half the world’s population on itself, it’s hard to find someone who isn’t on Facebook.
That stated I won’t really judge anyone who hides his/her friend list on Facebook. Guess they just want a private life on a platform where it’s almost impossible to get one.
Normally, by visiting anyone’s profile on Facebook and clicking on the “Friends” options, you should be able to view all the Facebook friends of that person. But it might not be that easy anymore especially if the person hides his/her friend list.
Why People Hide their Friendlist?
Not everyone thinks the same way, not everyone has the same or related idea about being on Facebook. As much as it’s a social media platform, not everyone wants their life and activities on Facebook public.
Most times people prefer to keep their friends and activities on Facebook private. It makes sense because most users on Facebook can be very curious and would go any length to find out some information about you.
How to Hide Your Facebook Friend List
The steps are just below;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the Hamburger menu.
- Click on “Settings and Privacy”, and then select “Settings”.
- Next, scroll down till you get to the “Privacy” tab.
- Thereafter, choose “Privacy Settings”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Who can see your friends list?”.
- Now choose “Only Me”.
Accessing Hidden Friend List on Facebook
There are a couple of ways you could achieve this aim and they are quite simple to pull. These processes are simple and do not really involve any hard tech process.
Using Your Target Friend Mobile Number
This process involves having the target friend’s mobile number. The mobile number must be the number your target used in creating his/her Facebook account.
Once you’ve retrieved the mobile number of the Facebook account, you have to use it to create a new Facebook account.
After creating the account, when you get to the stage where you will be asked for a verification code, skip it and click on the account name instead.
You will still be in the verification stage, precisely at the “People you may Know” tab. Here you will see the person’s friends list.
Use Facebook Friend Finder
Open your web browser and navigate to Facebook friend finder page.
- Scroll down, locate and tap on the “Mutual Friends Section”.
- Type the name of the friend whose friend list you wish to see.
- Now choose your specific friend’s account.
Use Facebook Friends Mapper Extension
- Open a web browser on your device, preferably chrome.
- Search for Facebook friend mapper extension and proceed to install it on your browser.
- After it’s installed, open it and activate it.
- Login to your Facebook account from the chrome browser.
- Open the person’s profile on Facebook and click on “Friends”.
- Click on the link tagged “Reveal Friends”.
- On the next page, you will see the person’s hidden friend list.
The New Facebook Zoom feature Introducing Messenger Rooms For Facebook Groups