Facebook Business Ads Manager – Every business is going digital, of course, that’s a good idea, you should join in too. But what’s the best platform to go online especially if you are new to this strategy. What’s the best option to advertise and create awareness about your business online?
Facebook business ads present a way for small businesses to advertise and campaign their businesses online at a very reasonable cost. With the aid of Facebook business ads manager, you can create and manage your ad(s) on Facebook and also gain access to a whole lot of Facebook business tools.
Facebook ads are the new billboards on the web, with more than half the world’s population on it, your ads are going to reach quite a lot of people. Facebook ads manager has tools that can help you target your business specified audience hence creating potential customers.
The Facebook business ads manager could also help you manage multiple Facebook ads and give you results on how they are performing. This way you would be able to find out how your ads are doing.
Facebook Business Manager Account
To successfully manage your business on Facebook, you should have a Facebook business manager. This will help you manage everything you have on Facebook relating to your business from one place. The Facebook business manager also has the Facebook business ads manager account.
The thing about advertising and campaigning your business on Facebook is that you must be able to use all its tools to your advantage. Facebook features like business pages, Marketplace, Instagram Business account, and so on will go a long way in growing your business.
How to Access Your Facebook Business Ads Manager
It looks very long and tedious so we are going to take it to step by step. Better still I’d advise you to download the Facebook business ads manager app. To access the Facebook business ads manager, locate and tap on the Facebook menu and click on “Manage Ads”.
Immediately you get to the Facebook ads account, all your created ads will be here and you can select which one you want to work on.
Creating a Facebook Ads Account
It is very advisable to do this via a Facebook business manager account as this will incorporate the ad into the business manager account. In order to create an ad account, your Facebook business manager must have at least one Facebook page to its name.
How to Add or Create a Facebook Business Page
From the Facebook business manager page, go to “Settings”.
- On the left, tap on “Accounts”, then “Pages”.
- On the Pages tab, click on “Add Page”. From here, you can either choose to “Claim a Page”, “Request Access to a Page” or “Create a New Page”.
Now you can add or create an ads account.
How to Add or Create a Facebook Ads Account
On your Facebook business manager account, navigate to settings.
- Look to the left side and click on “Accounts”.
- Next, select “Ad Accounts”.
- On the Ads Accounts tab select “Add Account”.
- Select an option; “Claim Ad Account”, “Request Access to an Ad Account” or “Create a New Ad Account”.
With the Facebook business manager, you can set up and manage an ads account.
Setting Up Your Ads Account.
Go to your Facebook Business Manager page and click on “Ad Accounts” under the Accounts tab. Proceed to fill in all the required information about your ads.
- Once you are done entering all information about the ad, next you will work on its billing and payment information.
- Click on “Add Payment Method”. Select a method you want and fill in your payment method info to continue.
- You should also control the ads spending limit. This is optional.
- Finish up the process.
One of the advantages of an ads account is that you could manage multiple ads from here. You could add a person(s) to manage your ads account by reviewing the Ad Account roles.
- Navigate to the ad account page you want to add a user to and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Ad Accounts” and on the next page, scroll to the bottom and tap “Account Roles”.
- Here click on “Add People” and proceed to add and edit the person roles you want to add.
On the Ads account Settings tab, tap on “Notifications” to edit events and occurrences about your Facebook ad(s) that you will like to be notified about.