Delete Facebook Account Now – When you delete your Facebook account, you need to know that all licenses you give to Facebook to use your content ends unless your content has been shared with other users who have not yet deleted the content.
Contents posted by you using the “public settings” on Facebook may remain on Facebook or maybe accessible online in public search engine results after you delete your Facebook account.
Facebook has long been known to take, store, and sell most of your data continuously, the social network makes you evaluate how the platform handles your privacy. You might think is taking a break (deactivating) or permanently take off (delete) your Facebook account and Facebook app entirely from your device.
Here’s how to deactivate or delete a Facebook account;
How To Deactivate Facebook account
Deactivating your Facebook account can only be useful when you wish to take a break from Facebook constant status updates from friends or from Facebook too many ads.
When you deactivate your Facebook account, no one sees the contents of your Facebook profile but your name still shows up on friends lists. Deactivating Facebook account gives you the ability to come back online on Facebook whenever you fill like your break is over, without setting up a new Facebook account.
Steps to Deactivate Facebook Account
- Visit www.facebook.com.
- Login with your Facebook login details
- Click the downward arrow in the top right corner of the page.
- Select settings from the lists that appear.
- Click your Facebook information in the left side of the page.
- Select deactivation and deletion.
- Tap the deactivate account button.
- Click continue to account deactivate.
- Provide a reason for wanting to deactivate your Facebook account.
- Select whether to keep using Facebook messenger or not.
- Finally, click the deactivate button.
Facebook will automatically sign you out and returns you to the login page. You can now enjoy your break.
Delete Facebook Account Now
In case you don’t know, deleting a Facebook account automatically means you’re permanently deleting the Facebook account and you won’t be ableto reactivate the Facebook account again.
If you happen to delete your Facebook account, you will not be able to use your Facebook messenger again unlike in the deactivating Facebook account. Before you delete your Facebook account, you’re advised to first download a copy of your Facebook info to your device memory.
Finally, Delete Facebook Account Now
- Visit www.facebook.com and log in to your Facebook account.
- Head to your Facebook settings page.
- Click on your Facebook info.
- Select the deactivation and deletion options.
- Tap on delete account.
- Tick the box next to permanently delete account.
- Click continue to account deletion.
- Enter your Facebook login details.
- Click continue.
- Click the delete account button.
Remember, there’s a thirty days window period to rethink and reactivate the Facebook account. Facebook does this in case you suddenly have a change of mind about deleting your Facebook account.
It takes ninety days to delete a Facebook account, when Facebook finally proceeds with deletion, no one can access it.