The number of people available on Facebook has rapidly grown to millions and this serves as a great platform to carry out business. Also, it is awesome to find out that you can perform transactions online right there on Facebook without having to leave Facebook. The question now would be, how is this possible? Yes, it is possible to create Facebook store.
Create Facebook store is a feature on the Facebook application where business people can perform transactions right on their devices. People with interest can surf the products, purchase, sell, pay, and lots more right there on the app without having to even leave the area. Is that not fantastically convenient? It really is.
How To Create a Facebook store
You do not have to be a tech wizard to set up a Facebook store. On the contrary, setting it up is very easy and all it requires is a few steps. As long as you have a business page that shows information about your business, your contact info and so on, this offer is for you. If you do not have to be in a hurry to create a business page to get started.
- On the business page, click the add shop button, then read and understand the merchant terms and conditions and tick the checkbox to agree to the term.
- Your business details will be required. This includes your phone number, email address, location, and any other required info. You should either create a Stripe account or connect an existing one if you have.
- Now you can add your products. This is done by clicking the add products button in the shop section of the business page. All the required details should be filled including a detailed description, title and also add at least 4 images of the product.
Your Facebook store is ready for use. As easy as that. Once you add your products, wait till one of it is reviewed and approved and then your product will be up and available for your customers to preview. To add your products follow the requirements listed above so as to get your product approved and shown to your clients.
Why You Should Have a Facebook Store
In case you are still having double mind on whether to create a store or not, well let me tell you a few advantages of having a Facebook store. It’s normal to have that feeling, to want to be sure that you are making the right decision on taking your store to Facebook. Below are a few and there are a lot more reasons to get a Facebook store
- The rate at which transactions increase is at 10% per month which is very massive
- The amount of people who use Facebook daily is around 6 million giving you a lot of customers
- People recommend products to other users, and if they use your product with ease, recommendations are coming your way
- Many people spend most of their day online chatting on Facebook and if they can shop while chatting you end up solving a big need at the same time.
- If your friends share your Facebook store to their friends and their friend’s friend to their friend, the community for your store keeps growing.
- Very economical, you either spend very little or nothing at all.
So, I hope if you were having a double mind concerning whether to create a Facebook store or not, the above list will be able to convince. The Facebook store would be a great step to taking your business to the next level, and if you think you are already in the next level, the Facebook store is the stepping stone to the level after that.