Amazon prime video is an online streaming service owned by Amazon that allows registered users to stream TV shows and movies. It offers them to users via purchase, rent, and subscriptions. It’s one of the best online TV streaming services with quite a lot of users.
This service was released on the 7th of September 2006, by December 2016, it went worldwide to all countries across Europe. By 2016 – 2017, this service has seen so much growth that people began to see it as a viable alternative to Netflix.
This growth was because of the quality of services Amazon prime video offered. They have some special channels which you can subscribe to that are channeled to just one kind of show. Take Heera for instance, a channel dedicated to streaming the latest and the best Indian movies and series.
Amazon also became the first online streaming service that had the right to broadcast live Premier League football matches from the 2019-20 season on a three-year deal. Basically, most shows or movies that are not for sale can be subscribed to via channels.
Amazon Prime Video Quality
This depends a lot on the kind of subscription you are on as the prices range from $4.99 – $14.99 on different channels. Although renting or buying a movie can be as low as $2.99.
Movie and shows viewing quality include SD, HD, 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range.
New Facebook Issue – How do I Switch Back to Old/Classic Facebook
Amazon Prime Video Features
- It offers a large storehouse of all different genres of movies for members or registered users.
- You also get to catch award-winning Prime original movies and TV shows.
- All the best and latest Amazon originals hot from the theaters.
- Live Sports Broadcast i.e Premier League football.
- Channels designed to offer shows from a particular niche like HBO and so on. This means there might just be a channel streaming your favorite TV series and shows.
- You could also get to watch some “Behind the Scenes” thereby getting cool information about your Favourite movie or TV show. This feature is called “X-Ray” and it’s only available to users via the app.
There is a whole lot of new very interesting movies and TV series coming from Amazon and Prime Originals. Why don’t you sign up and start feeling what a full package TV feels like?
Amazon Prime Video Sign Up
Amazon offers a whole lot of services ranging from Amazon Prime music to Amazon prime reading and also the Amazon Prime Video. To use any of these services, you need to have an account with them.
To do this, visit Amazon’s site (Amazon.com) to start your free trial hence creating an account with them. Follow the on-screen prompts to completely register, then provide a payment option.
It’s a free trial means for that specified amount of time, the bills are on Amazon until the free trial time expires. Then you will have to start paying for subscriptions. If you do not terminate the free trial before it ends, you will automatically be charged via the payment option provided.
Amazon Prime Video Sign In
The Amazon prime video has an app compatible with almost all devices from mobile devices to PCs or TVs. Open the playstore on your device and search “Amazon Prime Video”.
Proceed to download the app to your device and when it’s done, open it. Now you have to register your device to Amazon’s video service. You could either;
- Choose “Sign In”, and enter your Amazon’s account information.
- Select “Register on the Amazon Website” where you would have to create an account with Amazon. Then you will get a verification code that you will need to fill to successfully sign in to Amazon prime video.