What to do if your Amazon package never arrived, that’s a very complicated question. But not to worry, we’ve got a considerable list of solutions.
Amazon is popularly known for its shopping platform but that’s not the only service it offers. Originally started as a bookseller and then other of its services came.
In our everyday life, we’ve come to use one of Amazon’s products i.e Amazon browser, Amazon music store, Amazon prime video, Amazon book store and so much more.
But as I earlier stated, it’s mostly known for its shopping platform. Patronized by users all over the world making it the most visited online shopping platform in the world.
But like any other online shopping site, it suffers some basic problems like the one we are going to be talking about in this article.
What to Do When Your Amazon Package Never Arrives
Yes, it’s very possible to order some stuff on Amazon and not get it even after its due date for delivery. If you are already experiencing this, you do need this guide and if you are planning on ordering from amazon or a regular amazon customer, you also do need this guide.
We will be giving you different possible scenarios that could make your amazon package not have arrived and what to do when it appears so.
Possible Reasons Why You’ve Not Seen Your Amazon Orders
Below are possible reasons why your amazon package never arrived;
- If your Amazon order is being delivered by a seller. This implies that delivery or shipping is not on Amazon rather the seller you bought from. In this case, if the delivery time gets beyond its limit, just contact the seller.
- Amazon decided to delay your order a bit because it has quite a handful. The only solution here is to be patient or contact Amazon customer care.
- Your order is yet to be shipped, this mostly occurs when the shipping is on sellers. Just cancel the order by going to “Accounts and Lists”> “Your Accounts”> “Your Orders” and then tap on “Cancel Order”.
- Wrong address or the location you filled for you order to be dropped in has some issues. This will cause the package to be returned to Amazon and also your money will be refunded to you.
- Environmental activities: Natural disasters, environmental crisis, transportation problems, or insecure environment. All this could affect your delivery and make it pass its time limit, all you have to do is contact Amazon customer care and find out what is going on.
- There’s an item missing in your Amazon order or package: Purchased from a seller, contact the seller thereby informing the seller of what’s going on. Furthermore, if the seller doesn’t co-operate, you could decide to file a claim. Contact Amazon about the particular order and inform them about what is missing if you purchased the item from Amazon.
How to Contact Amazon Customer Care
- Sign in to your Amazon account and go to the “Help” section.
- Select “Browse Help Topics” and next “Need More Help”.
- On the next page, choose “Contact Us”. Now select the order you are experiencing problems with.
- Locate the “Select an Issue” tab and choose a problem that best describes what you are currently experiencing with your chosen Amazon order.
Once you select and issue, you would be provided with options through which you can contact Amazon. Email, Phone, or live chat. Then you could proceed to report the fact that your amazon package never arrived.
Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee Protection
This is a policy set up by Amazon to help buyers when being taken advantage of by an irresponsible seller. This guarantees that any item purchased from an Amazon seller via the Amazon platform is eligible for a fine of up to $2,500.
If you are going to use this policy, one of these must have happened;
- You’ve been scammed; an entirely different package was delivered to you from the one you ordered. The seller did not pay for customs/shipping charged and you had to do it therefore creating extra charges for you.
- Damaged or spoilt package.
- Want to return a package but the seller refuses to comply.
- You returned an item but did not receive a refund.
- You’ve not receive your order and its past the estimated delivery time.
How to Make an A-to-Z Guarantee Claim
Before you do this you must have contacted the seller about your particular issue and the seller doesn’t want to comply or acts unserious about the whole issue.
- Sign in to your Amazon account and go to “Accounts and Lists”.
- Then go to “Your Account” and tap on “Orders”.
- Locate the order you want to make an A-Z guarantee claim on and tap on “File/View Claim”.
- Proceed to explain why you are making this claim.
Amazon is a large platform with lots of sellers, hence buying on it seems rather risky, but what aren’t these days.