Yahoo Mail Recovery – Get Yahoo Mail Recovery steps from this article and recover your account whether it was deleted or you lost access to it.
Confirm if Your Yahoo Mail Account Has Been Deleted
If you deleted your Yahoo Mail account and want to recover it back before it is permanently deleted from the Yahoo servers, you have to confirm first if your account has been deleted from the server.
Note, Yahoo, gives it’s users up to 90 days from the time of deletion, to recover their account. After that point, users can’t recover the account because it would have been permanently deleted from Yahoo servers.
To confirm do this;
- Scroll to the Yahoo sign-in helper
- Type in your Yahoo email address, phone number, or backup email address if you have one.
- If your account has been permanently deleted, you’ll be sent a notification stating that it’s been deactivated and can’t be recovered.
- If your account is still available, you can still reset your password and access to the account using the steps outlined below.
Yahoo Mail Recovery Steps
Before we get started, note that deleted Yahoo Mail accounts cannot be recovered after 365 days of consecutive days of inactivity or if the account has violated Yahoo’s Terms of Service.
Let’s get started
- Visit Yahoo Mail sign-in page
- Enter your Username and Password and tap “Sign In”
- If prompted, follow the account verification steps, which may include having a verification Key sent to your phone number or a backup email address.
- Fill out the CAPTCHA verification
- Choose “Re-activate”
- Immediately you sight a success notice, try signing into your email account. Tap on “Sign In”, enter your username and password, and choose “Sign In”.
- Once you’ve gained access into your account, you will see your old email, contacts and other details from your account before it was deleted. Note, that some data can get permanently lost during the time the account was deleted.
If you are having thoughts of deleting your account for any reason, you are advised to back up your emails, contacts, and any other important information you may have on a different email account or to a separate document.
For some users, it may take up to 24 hours for a deleted Yahoo Mail account to be recovered. Most users can have instant access of logging into their account immediately it is recovered.
If you are still having trouble logging into your account, choose “I can’t access my account” on the login page, and go thru with the steps to reset the password.
Simply recover your Yahoo Mail using the steps outlined above and enjoy your mail service like never before.