Messenger Facebook is a new redesigned text and video chat for free app. Commonly known as Messenger, this app is easier to use, simpler to navigate and more fun.
Messenger Facebook Benefits
Users of Messenger Facebook can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio, files, react to other users messages as well as interact with bots. Messenger Facebook also supports voice and video calling.
You can use multiple accounts with standalone apps. Have conversations with optional end-to-end encryption, and play games. You can bring SMS into Messenger, without opening multiple apps to stay in touch.
You can easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, and find more deals.
Users can share their location, suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few steps.
Hope on a call or video chat, hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on a call or a group video chat.
How to Access Messenger Facebook
You can access Messenger Facebook on your computer at Messenger.com or accessed using the mobile Messenger app on Android and iOS devices as Messenger Facebook works on iPhones and also works on the Apple Watch.
Although Messenger can easily be accessed via Messenger website, your Facebook account on your computer, and the mobile apps, you can add install add-ons in some browsers that are designed to make it even easier to use.
These add-ons are not official Facebook apps. They’re third-party extensions that non-Facebook developers which are released for free. For instance, users can put Messenger on the side of their screens and use it while on other websites, in a split-screen fashion, with the Messenger for a Facebook add-on.
How to Download Messenger Facebook on Android
- Tap open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Enter “Messenger” in the search field. A list of apps will pop up.
- Locate the app developed by “Facebook Inc” – which is at the top of the list, and choose it. Or tap on Messenger on Google Store link to go directly to Messenger on Google Store.
- Click on the “Install” tab. You may be prompted to allow Messenger access to various tools on your device. If you are ok with that, click on “Accept”. Based on your security and privacy settings, you may be prompted to provide your Google account password before your device allows you to download the app. You may also need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network to download.
- Immediately the app has downloaded, click on “Open” tab on the Messenger Google Store page. Or you can find it on one of your home screen or in your list of apps – launch it by clicking the app icon.
- Sign in using your Facebook account, or if you don’t have one tap on the “Not on Facebook?” tab on login screen. Go on with the instructions on how to sign in using your phone number or email.
How to Use Messenger Facebook without Downloading the App
To use the Messenger Facebook app without downloading the app, you can visit the Messenger desktop website at Messenger.com. But note you will need a Facebook account to do this.
Facebook Messenger gives you all you need to engage with friends and family on the Facebook platform.