Selling via Facebook is possible through your Facebook page. A separate Facebook page can be set up for business different from your personal account or you can also convert your personal Facebook account to a Business account.
Selling Via Facebook Buy and Sell Group
You can sell items via Facebook Buy and sell group. To start selling on this group do the following;
- Scroll to your News Feed, tap “Groups” in the left menu and choose the buy and sell group you wish to sell something in.
- Tap on “What are you selling”?
- Key in the details about the item you are selling and tap on “Next”
- Choose your target audience
- Tap on “Post”.
How to Sell Things On Facebook (through Facebook Marketplace)
Tips to Selling Via Facebook Marketplace
• All items displayed for Sale on Marketplace must conform to Facebook Commerce Policies.
• To mark an item as “Free”, you must enter 0 as the price.
• Navigate to, and click on “Marketplace” in the left-wing of News Feed
• As the field pops open, key in a title for your listing, the price, your location, and a category for the item
• Go further by clicking on the +10 photos option, to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
• Complete the process by tapping on “Post”. In case the “Post” option is grayed out, just include a title, price, location, photo, and category.
Selling Via Facebook Store
•Set up your Business Facebook page.
•Thereafter, upload product data and link a payment processor directly to your Facebook shop for free.
•Make use the paid or free e-commerce platform, which allows you sell products on your own website, blogs, as well as on other social channels, too.
•Once your products have been listed, and ready for promotion to your Facebook followers and other potential customers, you can then pick some products or categories to promote them through Facebook posts and ads.
Selling via Facebook is one of the easiest things you can do and still have time for other things that matter to you and make extra cash.