Sell On Facebook – There are various mediums, open to marketers, small and big businesses, companies, to sell on Facebook. The Facebook platform, is a perfect place, for social shopping opportunities, as people can socialize, shop, and share on this unique platform.
Facebook has lot of users, users with wants and needs. To promote and increase your sales, you could try bringing your products and services to Facebook. What Facebook does is to connect you (Seller) to a person or people interested in what you have to offer.
Sell On Facebook Benefits
• Selling on Facebook gives your customers a way of finding, following, and liking your page and posts on the Facebook platform.
• Offers an array of free marketing opportunities.
• Enables you to sell your product offerings, to Facebook’s huge audience of more than 1.7 billion users from the convenience of your Facebook page.
• Opens your business up to a wide array of budget-minded advertising tools.
Facebook, offers a couple of features, which marketers can use to sell on it’s platform. Let’s take a look, and see how it works.
These features basically act as an online market avenue for commodities to create a buy and sell relationship among users.
Facebook Marketplace is an app, that allows your advertisement to appear in classified advertising format.
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Tips for Selling on Facebook Marketplace
• All items displayed for Sale on Marketplace must conform to Facebook Commerce Policies.
• To mark an item as “Free”, you are to enter 0 as the price.
To successfully sell on Facebook Marketplace ;
• Navigate to, and tap on “Marketplace” in the left column of News Feed.
• As the field opens, key in a title for your listing, the price, your location, and a category for the item.
• Next, click on the +10 photos option, to upload a photo of your item from your device.
• Lastly, tap on “Post”. If the “Post” option is grayed out, you are to include a title, price, location, photo, and category.
The Facebook Store feature offers marketers the opportunity to create a shopping experience on their timeline. The Facebook Store app is displayed as a tab, which enables you to display merchandise or sell products and services, with your store having as many items as you wish.
How to Sell On Facebook Store
• Set up your Facebook Business page.
• Upload product data, and link a payment processor straight to your Facebook shop for free.
• Make use of a paid or free e-commerce platform, that does this for you and enables you to sell products on your own website, blogs, as well as on other social channels, too.
• Now that your products are already listed, primed, and ready for promotion to your Facebook followers and other potential customers. You can easily choose certain products or categories to promote through Facebook posts and ads.
Action Terms and Phrases
You don’t only need apps and widgets to sell on Facebook, you can create action terms and phrases, to post on your wall, to lead your community to your website. You can share news about a sale, new merchandise, or a discount on your wall to enable you to sell on Facebook.
Facebook Sales Groups
There are groups on Facebook where you can post items or commodities for sale. These groups exist with different people on them ready to buy and sell different stuffs.
Facebook has these groups enlisted under the Facebook Buy and Sell Groups. All you need to do is to join any of them. These groups have unique tools in their “What’s On Your Mind” feature that enables you give a full description whatever you want to sell. To sell on them, click on the create a post tab and follow these easy process;
- Enter all details about what you want to sell. Details like Photos, price, description and so on.
- Choose your audience.
- Finalize and review all details about your sale.
- Click on Post.
- Monitor activities on the post. Buyers or potential buyers you might need to convince will start trooping in.