PayPal Email is the email address you used when you first signed up for a PayPal account. It is a unique identity, which PayPal uses to link payments with an account. PayPal emails, sent to you, will always address you by first and last name, or the business name that you use in registering with PayPal.
This is a form of securing and verifying any users account. It also ensures all transactions or activities that goes on in a user account is valid and from that user to ensure transparency between Paypal and users.
Once you register for PayPal, you use your email address in which you can have multiple PayPal accounts associated with it. These emails, are “PayPal emails”, which you can use any of them to accept payment.
How to Access PayPal Email
If you are in doubt and want to confirm that the email you have is sent from PayPal;
Navigate to https://www.paypal.com and log in. Once you do this, you’ll be welcomed by your first and last name.
How to Confirm PayPal Email Address
Before you can send, or receive money via PayPal, you’ll be required to confirm your email address
To confirm it;
• Start, by tapping “Next”, to the email address you desire to confirm.
• Tap on the “Confirm this email”, to have PayPal send you an email.
• In the email you receive, tap on the “Confirm your email” button.
• Then, you’ll be navigated to the PayPal login page. Key in your password, and complete the email confirmation process.
How to Change PayPal Email
Immediately you have available funds for Withdrawal, you have the access, to define your PayPal account. A link to change your PayPal email details will pop up on the billing page after it has been defined.
Here are steps, to help you change it;
• Log into your account.
• Tap on your username, and thereafter, tap “Settings > Billing”.
• In the area marked “PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWAL”, tap on “Change”. The phone verification required window pops up.
• Key in the verification code sent to you, and thereafter Tap on “Submit Code”. You will receive an email, with directions, in your mail.
Note, for security purposes, updating your PayPal email, will disable PayPal withdrawals on the account for 24 hours.
• Tap the link in the email that is sent to you to update it.
• From the “Change PayPal Address” page, key in the new PayPal email address you would like to link with your account.
• Lastly, tap on “Save Changes”.
Your email is used as a means of verification for almost all kinds of transactions and personal decisions. It is very important to have at least one very consistent and important email address. One you could be recognized with.
This way you won’t need to change or edit your email address frequently for no important reasons.
By following these steps you can edit and change the email address linked to your Paypal account.