Great features, design, and interface that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, Calendars and files is all that Outlook app has to offer in one convenient spot.
Outlook App for Android
Outlook app for Android is uniquely designed to enable you do more from one powerful inbox. With this app, you are only a tap away from managing your busy days now more than ever.
- Stay informed with what matters the most with a focused inbox that keeps your important messages on top.
- Easily switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few clicks. Grab a document from your Files list and attach same to an email seamlessly.
- Outlook App for Android syncs with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail.
More Things To Love
- A seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
- Easily access calendar and files right from your inbox.
- Enjoy features that work on the go like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Outlook App for iOS
Get a connected experience across email, search and calendar and deeply integrate with office apps, files, and teams to power your productivity and collaboration.
- You can plan meetings, check availability, track RSVPs as well as share your calendar straight from the palm of your hand.
- Protect your data without compromising productivity with the security you can depend on. Outlook mobile has enterprise-grade app and device management capabilities built-in to safeguard your details.
- Keep people who are important at the front and center. View organizational details and contacts work with to help get things done, @mention people in your company for a smarter email collaboration.
- Outlook App for iOS uses AI to anticipate your needs, helps you stay organized, and plan ahead. You can easily search and find files, contacts, and emails.
How Much of Mailbox Data is Synchronized With Outlook App?
Outlook for iOS and Android synchronizes 500 items per folder, with up to 1000 items per folder if the users click Load more conversations. The app periodically trims the items per folder down to 500, to ensure optimal app performance.
Does Outlook App for iOS and Android Support Shared Mailboxes?
Yes, Outlook for iOS and Android support shared mailboxes when the user mailbox and shared mailbox are situated in Exchange Online and using the native Microsoft sync technology.
It helps you manage your whole day and keeps you organized.