This blog post will be doing justice to the OkCupid review – a free and full-featured dating app, on your phone, computer, or tablet. It’s free to use OkCupid to communicate with and browse for matches, but like you know, some advanced features will require a paid subscription.
Okcupid Review on How to Set Up A Profile
1.You can sign up for an OkCupid account on a computer at OKCupid.com or by downloading the OkCupid app from the App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Play Store (Android).
2.You’ll be prompted to fill out your name, date of birth, gender and location. You’ll also be offered the opportunity to select your dating preferences, including the type of relationship you want and your desired age range for potential partners.
3.You’ll also be prompted to upload at least a photo to your profile.
4.You get to answer at least 15 questions which OKCupid’s matching algorithm uses to decide how compatible you are with others. Once you’re done answering 15 questions, your matches will be shown to you.
5.Upgrade to A-List (optional) as this will let you see who liked your profile, enable you search by attractiveness and body type, and also add read receipts to your chats.
Okcupid Review on How to Find Matches by Browsing
1. Open up the OkCupid app and search for people based on your own specification in both web and mobile versions of OkCupid.
2. Click “Browse” (web) or tap “Discovery” (mobile app). This will open the Search screen.
3. Filter through your matches, for instance, you can change who get shown to you in the list by tapping or clicking the Filter icon, which looks like some vertical (web) or horizontal (mobile app) lines with knobs.
4. Click a profile to see it. You can go through the person’s photos by tapping or clicking on them.
- If the person you’re looking at has sent you a message, it will get shown at the top of the profile.
- Move to the bottom to find out how well you guys match based on the questions you have answered and other preferences you have set.
5. Tap or click the “star” to like a profile (optional). If you’re interested in a person, this action will add that person to your Likes list. If the person likes you back, you’ll both be notified.
- If you like a person who has sent you a message, the message will be shown in your inbox, which you can access by tapping on “Conversations” (mobile app) or by clicking on “Messages” (web).
- If the person you “Like” is an A-List subscriber, they will be able to know that you’ve Liked them even if they have not liked you back.
6 Tap or click “Likes” to see who you have liked. If you subscribe to A-List, you will be shown a list of everyone who has Liked you on OkCupid. If not, you’ll just see an ad in order for you to upgrade to A-List.
Viola, we are pretty much done with the OkCupid review, send us a message if there is anything you think we left out.