MoneyGram is a global leader in cross-border person-to-person payments and money transfers. It acts as a medium where your loved ones can send money directly to your bank account or mobile wallet. When money is sent to you, you don’t have to do anything. The money will instantly arrive in your account. You can pick up your money transfer from a MoneyGram location close to you.
With thousands of locations around the globe receiving money is easy. In addition to cash pick up of money transfers, MoneyGram users receive options for bank accounts, mobile wallets and inmate commissary accounts.
What Can You Do With MoneyGram?
With MoneyGram doing the following is easy fun and quick:
- Receive money sent to you and have the money available for pick up in minutes or sent to your bank account the same day.
- MoneyGram offers different receive options, including pick up locations in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Your money gets to where you want it, when you need it.
How to Send Money Through MoneyGram
With so many options of sending and receiving money, via bank accounts, mobile wallets, at tons of locations, and online, MoneyGram allows you to find your way.
You can send money through MoneyGram using three simple steps:
- Start by registering or logging in
- Choose a receiver
- Then choose your payment method.
It’s really that easy to send money.
How to Receive Money Through MoneyGram
To receive money via MoneyGram:
- Start by locating a convenient MoneyGram location close to you.
- Ensure that you have your reference number and ID with you for pick up.
Reference Number: Ask your sender for reference number you can use for the transaction. You can find this number on the receipt and it’s included in confirmation emails for online transfer.
ID: You are required to bring a valid photo ID (passport, national ID or residence permit) and may also be asked to provide proof of your address (bank statement or utility bill)
- Complete the transaction by completing a simple Receive Form if required by entering the Reference Number given to you by the sender. Hand the receive form and your valid photo ID to the person at the counter to receive your money.
You now have an app that puts money transfers at your fingertips. With 2 million downloads and counting, the MoneyGram mobile app is the easiest medium of sending money, paying bills and much more. Customers now find this app very useful and you can too.
You can download the app via Google Play or from the App Store depending on your device specification.
MoneyGram Sign Up
To sign up on MoneyGram, here’s what you are to do:
- Visit moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/signup
- Enter your email address and password
- Confirm password (your password requirements requires your password to be a minimum of 8 characters, at least 1 number, at least 1 letter)
- Key in your phone number
- Tick on the appropriate box to receive text messages, and emails about offers and promotions.
- Click on the “Next” link
Take advantage of the MoneyGram service today to send and receive money in an instance. This service also rewards you with a 50% off for you and a $0 fee for a friend when you invite them to try MoneyGram.