Marketplace Buy And Sell – Well if you haven’t heard about marketplace or you have a product to sell online and you didn’t know that you can sell on facebook then this is for you.
Facebook has provided a means for you sellers to carry your products online gaining access to lots of customers ready to buy from you. Alright without wasting much time, let’s dive in.
Facebook marketplace buy and sell is an online means for facebook users with interest in selling to others to be able to showcase their products to other facebook users that want to buy. Although, Facebook does not have any hand in the transactions, it serves as a network between the buyer and seller to negotiate, devise a plan and come to an agreement.
Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell | Selling A Product
If you have a product to sell online then this is for you. Now you know what the marketplace is, the next step is to know how to get started. The Facebook marketplace buy and sell can be accessed on your mobile app right there on your phone, without having any external app or a different website. So let me tell you how to sell a product on Facebook.
- On your smartphone, open the Facebook app
- Find the store icon on the topmost part of the app, click on it.
- On the top left corner of the current page, tap the SELL button to start selling.
- Now select the category in which your item belongs to.
- Add photos from your device gallery to your post to describe the product.
- Now, in the field labeled “what are you selling” , enter the title of the product.
- Now you will be asked to enter the price for your product.
- You can add other descriptions to help buyers purchase your product like detailed description, information on the location and the pattern of delivery.
- Tap next and you will be taken to groups where you can easily post your product adverts. You can also post it on your news feed.
- Now post and you are good to go.
Right now, you do know how to sell, all you have to do is to talk to buyers interested and get that deal. I don’t think anything should stop you from starting your marketplace buy and sell. The marketplace app is available both on android and iOS phones so your device should have it there. Facebook marketplace buy and sell is free, efficient, and brings the right customers to your market.