Are you a Facebook user that has access to the Internet? Do you have an android or ios phone? Do you have a product that you would like to sell to a lot of people online? Then you are in the right place. Yes, am talking about taking your business to facebook by means of the Facebook marketplace app on your smartphones.
The Facebook marketplace app is an online platform that provides its users with interest to market their products to other users who have an interest. The seller displays his products on the marketplace for potential buyers to come and buy. In the marketplace, transactions are not conducted within the app but are negotiated between the buyer and seller.
Facebook Marketplace App | How to Buy Online
Knowing about the marketplace app is not enough, you will also need to know how to and what is required to access it. Although the marketplace option is right there on your mobile phone, not many people know how to get access to it. The Facebook marketplace app is available for people that have a shop on facebook.
- Open your facebook app on your mobile phone.
- On the top part of the app, tap the shop icon which looks like a gift, this opens the marketplace.
- Find the button written categories to browse through the available categories.
- Select a category that interests you so as to see the most recent posts made in that category. From there you can carry on and choose the item.
- You can also search directly for the item you want if you know the name by using the search bar provided above.
- When you see the item you want, tap on it to get more information about it.
- On the page below, tap the ASK FOR DETAILS button to send an automated message to the seller telling him that you have an interest in the product, and checking its availability.
- On the left, you will see a MESSAGE button which will give you the means to chat with the seller directly and start a conversation.
- Now save the item by clicking the SAVE button. Saving it would make it easier to come back to view the product whenever you want.
- Now you can easily find your saved items by clicking the SAVED ITEMS button.
Now that you have successfully found your way around and the item you wish to buy, you can go ahead and contact the seller. You can negotiate with him on the price you would like to buy, the means of payment and also the location to pick your product. Do not forget that Facebook is not responsible for any transaction made.