Instagram verification is very essential to almost every account on Instagram. The verification badge gives account more authenticity and visible.
Whenever you see a blue thick on any Instagram account, it simply means that that account has been verified by Instagram.
The process of getting verified on Instagram requires you filling a form to summit
Here in this article we will be looking at the required tools to get verified and how to apply.
What is required to be verified on Instagram?
Basically is not every one who applies for this badge is eligible to get it because some of them have not meet up with the necessary requirements and therefore, Instagram denies them access of getting verified.
Here are the few things required before you can get verified on Instagram.
- Complete account
- Be a notable presence
How to apply for an Instagram verification badge
The following guide lines would put you through on how to apply for Instagram verification blue thick.
- Open the Instagram account on your mobile device
- Log in to your account if you’re not logged in already
- Go straight to your profile and click on the hamburger icon
- Select ‘settings’
- Click on ‘Account’ from the new displayed page
- Choose ‘Request Verification’
- Fill in the necessary details required for the verification
- Once you are done you click ‘Send’.
After you are done summit, Instagram would have review your request and then send you a feed back of your request if it successful or not.
Once you’re your request is accepted, you will automatically see the blue thick on your profile
Also Read >>>> Learn how to free up space on your laptop