Facebook Login Instagram – Facebook bought Instagram on the 9th of April 2012 for a billion-dollar, a year and 6 months after it was launched. We’ve been seeing Facebook buy a lot of social networking sites lately, it would seem Instagram was the best purchase although Snapchat should have been the latest.
To an extent, Instagram is the most integrated social media platform with Facebook. In the same year, Instagram was bought, it was merged with Facebook. Hence through a Facebook account, you could create and login to Instagram.
This article is going to guide you on how to login to your Instagram account through a Facebook account. Instagram merging with Facebook means users can link Facebook accounts to an Instagram own and can create an Instagram account with a single click on Facebook.
To do this all you need is a Facebook account and some few guides.
Creating an Instagram Account through Facebook
- Download the Instagram app from your respective play store.
- Open the app when it finishes downloading.
- Click on the Sign-Up. If you followed my guide above, your Facebook account details will automatically come up. Review it and sign up for your new Instagram account.
- You might need to log in to your Facebook account, especially if you do not have your account logged in to the Facebook app on your device.
Next time you want to log in to your Instagram account, all you need do is to click on the “Sign In with Facebook Account” once you open the app. Open the Instagram app and choose to Login via Facebook.
Link Facebook Account to Instagram Account
If you already created an Instagram account, you need to link it with your Facebook account. What’s cool is the fact that you can link multiple Instagram account to your Facebook profile. This way you could log in to Instagram with a simple click.
- Open the Instagram app and navigate to your profile.
- Tap on the hamburger menu, next tap on Settings.
- Select “Accounts” and thereafter on “Linked Accounts”.
- On the next page choose Facebook.
- Proceed to fill in your Facebook account login details, email address, or mobile number and password.
Linking Facebook Page to Instagram Account
People mostly do this when you are linking your Facebook page to an Instagram business page or account as it allows you to use some of Facebook’s business tools to manage your Instagram account.
- Sign in to your Facebook account and navigate to your chosen Facebook page.
- Click on Page Settings in the bottom left corner.
- Select Connect Account from the list of options given.
- On the next page, select Instagram and choose to Connect Account.
- Provide your Login details and complete the process.
More Post On Facebook