Here in this content, I will be showing you the complete steps to transfer Cryptos from Luno Wallet to other Crypto Wallets. It really doesn’t matter which crypto wallet you are sending from and to; the same steps can also be adopted on other cryptocurrency wallets.
To achieve this, something you have to check first and that is;
- Have you created an account with any best and secured Crypto Wallet – See Top 10 Crypto wallets you may also want to sign up with.
- Ensure your account is set and ready to withdraw from; any time you want. That means verifying your crypto account to enable you to do more transactions.
- Get your crypto address ready.
Now after you must have done this, you are ready to fund or transfer funds to that crypto account
How to Transfer Cryptos from Luno Wallet to other Crypto Wallets
To start, make sure you already have your crypto Tag ID and wallet address of the account you are transferring to.
- Login to your crypto wallet account
- Enable your send feature on Luno
- Start your transfer process
- Once you’ve enabled the SEND feature, you will redirected to the SEND page to select the cryptocurrency you want to transfer
- Then you will be asked to enter the amount of currency you want to transfer and the wallet address.
- Then confirm your transaction.
Note. You have an extra step when doing this on the mobile app, you will enter your transaction PIN to authorize the transfer.