Binance has come to top up the crypto trading business for Nigerians, by creating different possible channels to buy and trade your Cryptocurrencies from your Bank to Binance acct or from Binance account to your Bank account.
This content entails every step you need to follow if you want to buy any cryptocurrency of your choice at a very cheap rate. less commission charge, fast and secured.
Binance Transaction Fee (Charge Rate)
Binance transaction fee is currently 150 naira which has helped lots of persons in transacting their coins in Nigeria cos it’s cheap.
How to Fund Your Binance Wallet account with Naira and less charges (N150 only)
The steps below show you log in/sign up for Binance account process, funding, and then converting your Naira to the Cryptocurrencies of your choice.
Follow the steps and instructions.
How to Log In or Creating Binance Account
- Use a browser on a PC or your phone.
(Please note: Do not use the Binance app for this procedure)
- Visit Binance main page www.binance.com to Login or Create a new account for free
- Then log into the account
- Activate your 2FA security Google authenticator through the security setting.
- Verify your identity via the setting section. This will require your driver’s license or international passport. This level of verification is needed for Naira transactions on Binance. Your ID verification may take some moment to be approved.
- You can skip the above steps if you had already set up your account.
How to Depositing Cash Into Your Binance Account With Naira
- Go to “Wallet“
- Then “Spot Wallet”
- Click “Deposit”
- Tab on “Fiat“
- Chose the Bank transfer payment method which charges only N150.
(Please note that Card deposit charges more – by percentage).
- Then Binance will provide you an account number you can make a mobile transfer of the amount you specified into and get your Naira loaded into Binance.
- Then click “I’ve made this bank transfer” when you are done.
- The amount hits your Binance account in few minutes.
How to Buy Bitcoin or any Cryptocurrencies with your Funded Naira on Binance
- Go to “Markets”
- Then “FIATS” and select BTC/NGN pair (or any pair you want to buy – but must have the NGN (Naira) at the end of it) and purchase your Bitcoin with the loaded Naira (NGN).