Facebook Login Code Not Received: Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service owned by Meta Platforms. Founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg with some Harvard College students which happen to also be his roommates, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, its name came from the face book directories often given to American university students at entry.
Membership was initially limited to Harvard students only, then it was gradually expanded to other North American universities and since 2006, anyone over 13 years old.
As of 2020, Facebook claimed 2.8 billion monthly active users and was named seventh, in global internet usage. It was the most downloaded mobile app of 2010. Facebook can be accessed from devices with Internet connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets, iOS, and smartphones.
After registering, users can create a profile revealing basic information about themselves. They can post text, photos, and multimedia, which are shared with any other users who have agreed to be their friend or follow them, with different privacy settings.
How To Solve Facebook Login Code Not Received Issue
We all know that all social media requires every new sign up to go through a process that involves, filling a form that contains questions of their identity and contact address, before an account can be successfully created.
But at times it’s not as easy as it was spelled out due to some reasons which may lead to changes in the signup process of your existing Facebook account configuration process, which will require Facebook to send a code or link to enable you access your account e.g. confirmation code, login codes password reset code, etc.
Imagine you pick up your phone, to login into your Facebook account so as to connect with friends, upload a post or picture and unable to access your account due to a change in your existing account and you are meant to receive a code or link from Facebook but did not receive it, both via email and your mobile number, that is registered with your Facebook account.
Don’t panic, this article has all the answers that you need?
How To Fix Facebook Confirmation Code Not Received
When signing up for Facebook you will be asked to fill in a form that requests your name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, etc. in this article we will be treating how to recover codes through email and phone numbers.
To avoid the issue of Facebook code not being received you need to ensure:
1. AVOID ERROR: wrong input of Email address or incorrect domain can be the reason for Facebook confirmation code not being received. So to fix this ensure your input is correct, input the correct email address in the form and submit it to Facebook, once the correct Email has been filled on the form and summited, you will receive the code as soon as possible.
But if you are so sure that the email address inputted is correct, maybe you should check your spam, junk, or social folder of your Email, because sometimes mail service providers block Facebook confirmation emails from coming in due to security precautions.
2. MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: if you are unable to receive the confirmation code SMS on your mobile number don’t panic just follow the below-mentioned steps and it will be fixed:
a) VERIFICATION OF MOBILE NUMBER: you can verify your mobile number through the following two ways, follow the steps below to verify your mobile number ~
- Check the mobile number that you filled in during the sign up process,
- If the number entered is wrong,
- Tap on the wrong number option and
- Type in the correct mobile number in the required field,
- Click on the add button,
- Tap on the did not get the SMS option,
- Click Send SMS again
- Facebook will resend the SMS carrying the confirmation code.
Receive The Code Through A Call
You can receive the code via a call on your mobile number, if after trying the above steps and still yet ti receive the code then you should:
- Tap did not get an SMS,
- Click on the call option: to receive a call with the code from Facebook.
- Facebook Login Credentials Reset Code Not Received
- To recover your Facebook account, go to the Facebook password recovery page and
- Tap on the trusted contact option so as to pick one of your friends account to receive the code on your behalf,
- Get the code from your friend,
Type in the code and WULA you will gain access into your Facebook account.