How to Link Gmail to Yahoo Mail – Having numerous email accounts shouldn’t be a problem unless of course, you do not know how to manage them efficiently. Linking your Gmail account to your Yahoo mail account is very easy.
This feature was made available in early 2019, it allows you to access your Gmail account from Yahoo Mail. This reduces the need to import data from Gmail or the need to sign in to your Gmail account from another page.
Also, Interesting How to Delete a Gmaail.com – Permanently Delete Your Gmail Account >>>
You can browse through your emails, get notified when you receive emails via Gmail, access your archives, manage and send emails via Yahoo mail and so much more.
Add Gmail to Yahoo Mail
Doing this brings flexibility when trying to access your mails on Yahoo Mail. No need for multiple web browser tabs or opening the Yahoo mail app as well as the Gmail app.
All you need to do is to switch from Gmail to Yahoo in the Yahoo mail app or page. This could be done via a web browser or the Yahoo app.
From a Web Browser
Open a Web browser on your device and stick to the steps below;
- Visit the Yahoo mail website at www.yahoo.com.
- Sign in to your account by tapping on the profile icon at the top right corner and selecting “Sign In”.
- Provide your Yahoo mail sign in details; email address and password.
- Again, tap on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select “Manage Accounts” from the options on the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, tap on “Add another account”.
- Choose to continue with Google thus prompting you to sign in to your Gmail account.
Google will then proceed to verify it’s you before linking the Gmail address to your Yahoo mail account. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete this process. I must warn you, it’s quite tedious, the more reason you should try the process via the Yahoo mail app.
From the App
- Open the app and sign in to your Yahoo mail account.
- On the tab at the left, tap on “Accounts”.
- A new page comes up, select “Add Account”.
- Then a list of accounts that you can add to Yahoo Mail pops-up, select “Google”.
- Hold for Yahoo to create a connection successfully and proceed to provide the Gmail account login info.
- Yahoo makes some requests which you need to accept for this process to be complete. Once you are through reviewing them, click on “Done” thus adding your Gmail account to Yahoo Mail.
The tab at the left will now have a section dedicated to your newly added Gmail account.