How to Activate Facebook Dating 2020 – Everything is going air quotes online these days, which is a good thing because it shows how much the world is evolving and people are adapting. The dating industry is really booming and there’s a newcomer looking to steal the show.
Facebook Dating is the latest biggest dating system out, apart from the fact that it’s entirely free, it’s basic and very much potent. So how to activate Facebook dating is the next question to answer if you are going to use it.
You Might Also Like Facebook Dating Review 2020 – Facebook Dating Site Review 2020
Facebook Dating – What is it & How it Works?
In simple words, it’s the new dating platform for anyone looking for any sort of relationship on the Facebook app. Yes, “on the Facebook app” means you need a Facebook account to use this feature but also Facebook dating is independent of Facebook.
To use the Facebook dating feature you’ve to create a separate dating account which of course no one will know about on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram or anywhere. Setting up your Facebook dating profile requires no expertise, just basic question answering and photo uploading skills.
Do note that there is no third-party Facebook dating app as the feature is in the Facebook app and Facebook dating is not available to the Facebook web yet. Also, you must be 18 years or above to use Facebook dating services.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
Okay, getting started, are we? Before we jump into the steps, update your Facebook app.
- Open the Facebook app on your device and tap on the ellipsis (hamburger menu) at the top right corner of your newsfeed page.
- Select “Dating” from the menu. Don’t see it, tap on “See More” first, then select “Dating”.
- Follow Facebook prompts to set up a Facebook dating account and activate it. Fill in the required fields, share your location, and add a photo.
Facebook will generate a dating profile using data from your Facebook account. I strongly advise against leaving it that way especially if you really need to be discreet about your dating adventures. Edit and customize the dating profile in any way you want to and tap on “Done” when you are through.
Now you’ve created a Facebook Dating Profile, what next. Check out the link Below.
How to Deactivate Facebook Dating
Well, a time would come when you no longer need the services of Facebook dating. Then you would need to delete the account and leave Facebook dating community, follow the steps below to do so;
- Tap on the Gear icon (Settings) on Facebook Suggests dating profiles screen.
- Select “General” from the settings menu.
- On the next page, under “Account” tap on “Delete Profile”.
- Give Facebook a reason for quitting Facebook dating and help review their service.
- Hit on “Next” and you are done with Facebook dating.