In our correlation between Android TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick, we had noticed that Google Play Store is one of the principles includes that separate the two TV stages. It houses a huge number of applications and has a lot bigger library of applications than Amazon’s Appstore.
All things considered, the two stages basically run Android in the engine, and APKs are utilized for bundling and introducing applications. So, there should be a way where you can get to Google Play Store on Fire TV Stick. All things considered; we present to you a definite guide on the most proficient method to introduce Play Store on Fire TV Stick. So right away, we should leap to the means.
Access Google Play Store on Fire TV Stick (2021)
It’s important to know that you can’t download and install Google Play Store on Fire TV Stick. Notwithstanding, there is a way that permits you to get to applications straightforwardly from Play Store’s library and allows you flawlessly to introduce the application on your Fire TV. We will utilize the Aurora Store which is an open-source customer for Google Play Store and it’s totally protected to utilize. This isn’t to be mistaken for Play Store choices. So, having cleared that, we should now move to the means.
How to download Google play store on fire TV Stick
- Download the latest APK of Aurora store
- Install the ‘Total Commander and ‘Send Files to TV (SFTTV) app on your Fire TV stick from Amazon’s Appstore.
- Install the SFTTV app on your mobile phone.
- Transfer the Aurora Store APK to Your Fire TV Stick.
- Open the Total Commander on your ‘Fire TV Stick and then find the Aurora Store APK. (you will find it in the Download folder)
- Click on it to install app
- Allow the Total Commander to install Unknown Apps
- Click on ‘Install’ and Aurora would be sideloaded on your Fire TV Stick
- Open the App and then click Next to give storage permission
- Add your google account or better still click on ‘Anonymous’ to allow Aurora store that aspect
- There you can now find Aurora store on your Firestick
Note, you would have to install Solid Explorer on your Fire TV Stick from the play store so as to help Fire TV remote work well with Aurora store.
Also Read >>>> How to Use Truecaller’s Guardians Personal Safety App