Google My Business Setup gives you an account where you can easily engage on Google for free with Google My Business Account. It gives you more than a business experience and gives you a business profile that lets you easily connect with customers across the world.
How Google My Business Setup Works
This process, allows your business profile appear right when people are looking for your business or businesses like the one you are offering on Google Search or Maps. With Google My Business, you can easily create and update your business profile to stand out and bring business customers in.
Google My Business Setup Gains
- You can bring in customers by sharing helpful information.
- Keep customers coming back with regular updates, of your latest news, specials, or offers to intimate them on what’s happening.
- Engage online and build customer loyalty with customers who are important to your business by responding directly to messages and reviews.
- You can keep tabs on how customers are interacting with your business profile.
Google My Business Setup Steps
Note; If you have already created Google Places for Business or Google + then your Google account already has Google My Business created.
Let’s start the setup process.
- Go to https://www.goggle.com/business/ and tap on “Get on Goggle”
- Thereafter, choose or create the Google account you desire to use and sign in.
- Look for your business in the area prompted by name and address.
If your business is not a local one, tap on “Not a local business”
Thereafter, choose your business type. The brand option navigates you to create a non-local Google + page.
If you can’t find your business, it means it was not added, just tap “None of these matches”, add your business and enter the needed information to add your business.
- After you’ve found and created your accurate business location and type, tap on it.
- Google will create your Google +page with your address you entered. Check “I am authorized to manage this business” and tap on “Continue”.
- You’ll be prompted to verify your business by Google. Tap on “Mail me my Code”.
- Google will send your code to your business location.
- Next, add a Profile photo to the account. To do this, “Add profile photo” beneath the profile % completion bar on your dashboard.
- Keep up with the same process to add your business hours, contact information, any additional photos, your website, and lastly an intro to your page. Thereafter tap on “Done Editing”.
You can engage with customers on Google for free with Google My Business Account and get more than a business experience.