Google Business Australia, helps you drive customer engagement with local customers across Australia. This service offers a free service that you need to know about and use.
How Google Business Australia Works
The Google Business dashboard is decked with valuable features you can take advantage of to make your business a success.
Images: Dashboard helps you view images others have uploaded about your business and add your own.
Bookings: Google Bookings in your Goggle My Business dashboard, helps you set up the ability for clients to book appointments with your business straight from your Google business page. This is good for service-oriented businesses like spas and landscape companies.
Insights: With Insights, you can view how people are finding your business and gain a deeper understanding of who you’re reaching and who you are not.
Posts: Google Posts are great for intimating customers about new offers and advertising what your business does best.
Google Business Australia Benefits
- Engage with customers across Google Search and Maps for free
- Post photos and offers to your profile to showcase what makes your business unique and attract customers.
- Give your customers more avenues of reaching you as you connect by calling, messaging, or leaving reviews, and get more ways to transact your business.
- Watch how customers connect with you via clicks, calls, bookings, follows and see how your customers engage with your Business profile.
How to Use Google Business Australia to Improve Your Online Presence
- Start by claiming your business. You can do this by logging in with an existing Google Account or create a new one for this purpose.
- Verify the essential information such as location, hours, website, phone number, and other contact details will pop up on your Google Maps listing.
- Next, get your business verified on Google. This is a quick process, where Google can validate the veracity of your business. This is done via a phone call or a postcard. Once you are through, you will see a little blue icon to your listing, for everyone to knows it’s verified.
How to Set Up Google Business Australia Page
Check if your business already has a page or if you will need to create one.
Visit google.com/business to search for the name of your business.
Search for the name of your business, tap on it, and you can authorize that you are linked with the business.
Add your business and key information about it.
If you don’t locate your business in the drop-down, tap on the magnifying glass and tap on “Add your business”. Add your address, Phone number, and business category. Ensure that the category describes your business.
Verify your business
You can verify your business by mail to let Google know your business detail is correct. You will be sent a postcard by Google to the address with a verification code. You will be required to key in your code on your GMB page.
Once your business have been verified, you can access the insights and reviews section of your profile.
Edit your business information
Fill out the following sections;
- Website: Add your website so people can be directed to your landing page.
- Hours of Operation: Enter the accurate business hours.
- Photos: Make sure the pictures you add are representative of your business and also visually appealing.
- Virtual Tour: Including a visual tour is not really necessary, but if you have the time adding a virtual tour could increase your Google ranking and draw people to your business.
- Profile Picture: This is the main picture that will be displayed when your business shows in Google results.
- Description: Make your description short and straight to the point. Also, include keywords that people can use when searching for your kind of business.
You are all set up!!!
Get on board with Google Business Australia and connect with people in your locality and set your business on the run.