Large corporations don’t only benefit from the free Facebook fan page, even small businesses, enterprises, freelancers, and other professionals can also benefit from having a Facebook fan page.
What is a Facebook fan page?
A Facebook fan page is entirely different from your personal Facebook account profile. A Facebook fan page is a public profile that lets businesses share their products and services with other Facebook users.
While the goal of making a business Facebook fan page is for marketing brands, you might want to avoid posting only “buy now”.
You need a lot of helpful information but also messages that attract your followers like; special offers for your fans only, videos, contents, or giveaways.
Why create a Facebook fan page?
You keep hearing people talk about how they use their Facebook fan page to grow their small businesses. Well, a Facebook fan page is the quickest, and easiest way to set up a page that generates likes, email leads, and sales.
Here are some reasons why I think you should create or have a Facebook fan page;
- A Facebook fan page allows you to interact with and get feedback from your targeted audience.
- It allows you to promote events.
- A Facebook fan page is free of charge and you can create brand advocates.
- You can easily promote your brands with tools provided by Facebook.
- Facebook fan page analytic tools give you useful data about your fans and their interactions.
- It is another funnel to your website products, you can add unlimited photos and videos of your products.
- You can freely build a community for your clients and prospects.
You should know that a Facebook fan page is a good tool for small and large businesses, and even non-profitable organizations.
The Facebook fan page will help you connect with Facebook users. These pages have different attributes than a standard profile page and are a powerful tool for building a business brand.
Related: Create Facebook Page
Create a Facebook fan page via a desktop
Before you can create a Facebook fan page for your business, you need to first create a Facebook account profile. After creating a Facebook account profile, you can now move ahead to creating a Facebook fan page for your business.
Follow the guidelines below to create a Facebook fan page;
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the Menu icon.
- Click on the Create Page link.
- Tap on Get Started.
- Enter a page name for your fan page.
- Select the Just For Fun category.
- Click Continue on the lower right side of the page.
- Upload a picture for your page.
- Review your page.
Finally, you’re free to begin posting your product photos and video on your Facebook fan page.
More On Facebook