Facebook Update Status – A Facebook status update is an update that tells your Facebook friends and family about your latest news and events that you can post on your profile.
A Facebook update on any subject you want to share maybe a status, such as your current mood, or what your plans are for the evening. Your Facebook status update may also apply to your status in life as a relationship.
For example, if you have just become interested, in your Facebook profile you can show this relationship status so that your friends and family (and future suitors) can know that you will soon be married.
To learn more about how you can alter your Facebook activity status, as well as your relationship status, continue reading this post.
Method One: Update your Facebook Activity Status
- Click on one of the links to the website “Facebook” mentioned in the Sources section of this post.
- In the top-left corner of the Facebook page, click on ‘Facebook’. The main Facebook login page will be redirected to you.
- In the fields located in the upper-right corner, type your email address and password to log into your Facebook account.
- In the upper-right corner of your Facebook session, click on your profile. In the “News Feed” section of the sidebar on the left-hand side of your session, you can also press “Favorites”. Any of these acts will allow you to change your status on Facebook.
- Move to the “Status” option shown on your Facebook page. It is indicated by a blank field that says, “What’s on your mind?”
- Type in the blank status area with your current Facebook status. You can post an update to your Facebook friends about any subject you want to share with them. For instance, if you are currently at a sports event, change your status to “At a baseball game right now, and my favorite team is winning!”
- To publish your new status, click on the ‘Post’ button below your status update. Your new status will be seen on your profile and your friends’ Facebook timelines.
- At any time, delete a status by pointing to the status and pressing the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the status box. It will show a drop-down menu and give you the option to delete your status.
Method Two: Update Facebook Relationship Status
- At the top of your Facebook session, click on your Facebook name. Your main Facebook profile page will show this action.
- Click ‘Check Info’ at the top of your profile on Facebook. You will be able to make adjustments to your personal profile through this action.
- Move down to “Relationships and Family.”.
- In the top right corner of the Relationships and Family section, click on the button labeled ‘Edit’.
- From inside the drop-down menu of the same name, pick your new relationship status. You can choose from “Married,” “Single,” “In a relationship,” “It’s complicated,” and several more examples of relationship status.
- Click on the “Save” button found in the Relationships and Family section in the bottom right corner. For your Facebook friends and family to see, your new relationship status will then be reflected in your profile.