Facebook Password Reset – Resetting your Facebook password, puts you in charge of your account, and forestalls your account from being compromised by unauthorized persons. It also keeps people or hackers from being able to guess or determine your password randomly. Hence keeping your Facebook account safe.
Doing this, ensures your account stays safe and gives you exclusive privileges and access to your account. This helps you log in and out of your account at your convenience.
Password resetting on Facebook can be necessitated by the following;
Why Facebook Password Resetting?
You can opt for a password reset,
• When you cannot remember your password.
• When your fear, that account has been compromised.
• Or Maybe you just want to reset your account to forestall unauthorized access to your account.
Facebook Password Reset Benefits
• Keeps hackers at bay.
• Safeguards your account from unauthorized uses.
• Protects your information, and makes it exclusively yours.
• Password reset on Facebook keeps your account from being compromised.
How to Perform Facebook Password Reset if you Know your Password
If you are logged into Facebook and know your password, you can take the following steps, to reset your password;
• Start, by tapping on the triangle icon, at the top right corner of any Facebook page, and choose “Settings”.
• Next, click on the “Security and Login” link.
• Then tap on “Edit” and then “Change Password”.
• Lastly, click on “Save Changes”.
How to Perform Facebook Password Reset if you have Forgotten your Password
If you are logged in to Facebook, and you have forgotten your password, do the following, to reset your password;
• Start, by tapping on the triangle icon, at the top right corner of any Facebook page, and choose “Settings”
•Next, tap on the “Security and Login” link
• Then tap on “Edit” and then to “Change Password”
• Click on the “Forgot your Password”? link.
To complete the steps to reset it.
Note: You’ll need access, to the email that you signed up on Facebook with.
How to Do Facebook Password Reset if you are Logged out of Facebook and Forgot your Password
If you are logged out of Facebook, and forgot your password, do the following to reset your password;
• Scroll to “Find Your Account Page”. Ensure, to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to sign into your Facebook account.
• Then, type the email, mobile phone number, full name or Username, linked with your account. Tap on the “Search” button.
• Lastly, go through with the on-screen instructions to complete Facebook password reset.
With Facebook Password Reset, you are sure you account is safe and protected and you have exclusive access to your account.