Find local deals on Furniture, new & used chairs, dressers, sofas & more on Facebook Marketplace Chicago. You can also find local deals on Food services in your local area.
Facebook Marketplace Chicago Categories
There are different categories in Facebook Marketplace Chicago where you can shop with to find any item of your choice. Thus instead of scrolling thru a barrage of items to get what you want just with a click of a button.
- Home & Garden
- Properties to rent
- Home sales
- Clothing & Accessories
How to Post Items for Sale On Facebook Marketplace Chicago
- Snap a photo of your item, or you can as well add it from your camera roll.
- Fill out a product name, description and price.
- Confirm your location and choose a category.
- Post the item.
How to Discover Items For Sale On Facebook Marketplace Chicago
Immediately Marketplace opens with photos of items that people near you have posted for sale do this;
- Look at the top and filter your results by location, category or price. You can browse also what’s available in a variety of categories.
- Use the built-in location feature to adjust the region you’re looking in or switch to a different city altogether.
- As you find an item of interest, tap on the image to get more details from the seller, like product description, the name and profile photo of the seller as well as their general location. You can also save the item to go back to it later.
- Have you decided on what you want? ,then intimate the seller with a direct message from Marketplace to tell them that you are interested in their product offering and make an offer. You can then agree on the price, delivery method and payment options.
How to Sell Items On Facebook Marketplace Chicago
You can create a listing, and post an item for sale on Facebook Marketplace Chicago. Let’s get started.
All product listing on Marketplace Chicago, must follow Facebook Commerce Policies.
How to Sell
- Visit Facebook.com, and tap on the Marketplace icon in the left menu
- Tap + Sell Something, and tap the item for sale.
- Fill out a title for your listing. This includes the price, your location and a category for the item you are offering for sale. You are also at liberty to add a description. To mark an item as free, you can key in 0 as the price.
- Tap 10+ photos to upload the photo of your item from your computer.
- Tap on “Post”. If the “Post” is faded out, you are to include a title, price, location, photo and category.
How to Buy Items on Facebook Marketplace Chicago
You can send a message to the seller to arrange a sale to buy something on Facebook Marketplace Chicago.
To see items you want to buy and your conversations with sellers , tap “Buying” at the top left of Marketplace.
- Visit Facebook.com, tap on the Marketplace icon at the top left menu
- Tap on the item you want to buy
- Tap on “Message” to send a custom message to the seller or tap “Ask for Details” to instantly send a message asking about availability.
Facebook Marketplace Chicago offers you all you need from one portal with one click.