Facebook Dating Not Working 2021 – Facebook users have from time-to-time reported issues with the social network’s dating service including:
- Facebook Dating not showing up in the Facebook app.
- Facebook Dating does not load.
- The Facebook app always crashing.
- Photos and some other features do not show up in the app.
- Facebook Dating notifications do not get to appear on your home screen.
Facebook Dating Not Working 2021
If at the moment, Facebook Dating doesn’t seem to be working for you, you can try and update the Facebook app, restart your device, or troubleshoot your internet connection.
The information in this article applies to the Facebook app for Android or iOS.
Here Are the Causes of Facebook Dating Not Working
If you’re having issues with Facebook Dating, it’s probably due to one of the following reasons:
- The Facebook app needs update.
- Facebook Dating is down.
- You have blocked notifications.
- Your internet connection has got issues.
- Your phone’s cache data is corrupted.
Depending on the source of the problem, there are few things you can try in the meantime.
How to Fix It When Facebook Dating Is Not Working
Try the following steps until you see the Facebook Dating site or app working properly:
- Update your Facebook app. If Facebook Dating is does not seem to show up, you probably need to update your Facebook mobile app to the latest or most recent version. It is also possible to turn on automatic updates for Android and also update all apps at once on iPhones.
- Check out your Wi-Fi connection. If you are connected to a Wi-Fi network and you are having problems with other apps, you might need to check your internet.
- Have Facebook app notifications enabled? Just in case, you have turned off app notifications, do ensure you make an exception for the Facebook app or turn on notifications back.
- Customize notifications for Android or iPhones devices so that you can hide app notifications on your lock screen.
- Clear your phone’s cache. Your mobile device stores data to help apps run quicker, but sometimes this data gets corrupted and causes apps to stop working properly. When you clear the cache on your Android or iPhone device can resolve any conflicts.
- Try to see if Facebook dating is down. If other users are reporting problems with Facebook dating, then there’s likely nothing you can do but wait till it’s working again.
- Close your Facebook app. When you close apps on Android or iPhones devices, it can fix minor bugs that cause some features to go missing.
- Start your device again. Turn off your device and turn it back on again can solve a surprising number of problems.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app. Try uninstalling the app from Android or iOS and download it again from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Reach out the Facebook Help Center. If you still cannot have access to Facebook Dating, and no one else is reporting issues with your type of service, then you can reach out to the Facebook’s technical support team.