Facebook Create Avatar – You must have seen people posting human-like animations on Facebook, there are everywhere on Facebook and to be honest they actually look cool. I also woke up to it like you are doing now.
At first, I hesitated to try it out, but now it seems like the only feature on Facebook worth trying out. Facebook released the avatar feature around April this year. Prior to that, it was unveiled last year, 2019 and since then there have been speculations about its release.
Not many people saw this coming guess that’s why it took most of us off our feet. The Facebook avatar can be used for a lot of stuff on Facebook and also on messenger.
You could post or share it on Facebook, send as messages or stickers to friends on messenger, comment on Facebook or even as Profile or Cover photos on Facebook.
Apart from the fact that Facebook Avatar does look cool, creating yours allows you to express how creative you are. By creating and sharing or using your Facebook avatars, you inform the Facebook world of your imaginative prowess.
Facebook made creating avatars easy by integrating the process with the Facebook app and making it short, easy and fun. The steps are very easy to understand, thanks to Facebook.
If you’ve previously created a bitmoji or played become a legend on PES, you should be very familiar with the steps. It’s like creating an animated version of yourself using basic guides and tools.
Create Facebook Avatar
Let’s take it step by step as I will be listing how I created mine.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the menu on the right side of your screen.
- Select “See More” at the bottom of the list.
- And now tap on “Avatars”.
Now to start creating your Facebook Avatar;
- Select a skin colour you like from the numerous list of options.
- Pick a Hairstyle.
if you prefer to create an avatar that looks just like yourself, you could make use of a mirror tool.
Tap on the “Mirror icon” at the top right corner of your screen. Your smartphone’s camera will open and you would be able to view yourself in a little rectangle while you create your Avatar to look just like you.
- Tap on your Avatar’s icon. Edit the avatar’s face shape by adjusting the lines.
- Edits your avatar’s skin complexion.
- Next, edit the eyes by tapping on the Eye icon.
- Thereafter, the avatar’s nose, choose a specified nose shape.
- Proceed to finalize the avatar’s face features by picking a mouth for it.
You could decide to add facial hair and some additional facial features if you like.
- Choose a body shape you’d prefer for your avatar.
- Beautify your avatar by clothing it.
Once you have reviewed your avatar and you are done with editing it, click on the Checkmark icon to save your avatar. Now you’ve created your avatar, you can start using and sharing it with the Facebook world.