Facebook Avatar; the latest and most welcomed trend on Facebook, Facebook’s own bitmoji. Bitmoji’s are little cartoons, more like drawing an image of yourself that you could use on any social media platform.
Facebook has been developing and adding new features to its platform. If you have visited any Facebook support or help centre recently, you would come across something Facebook termed “New Facebook” and “Classic Facebook”.
It’s very important as a Facebook user to note that Facebook has revamped itself. New features, new looks, new how-to and so on.
The Facebook Avatar is another one of those new features Facebook just pulled up. The Facebook avatar is a cartoon version of yourself, you must have come across it, if not on Facebook recently, at least on other social media platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, and Tik Tok.
It’s really amazing as it lets you get creative and imaginative. This is achieved by using Facebook tools to design how you want to look and appear.
How to Create Your Facebook Avatar
What’s fun about this is that you don’t need to use any third-party app to do this. It can be done just on Facebook with ease.
- Open the Facebook app on your device and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the Hamburger or three-lined icon just at the top right corner of your News Feed page.
- Scroll down and tap on “See More”.
- Choose “Avatars”. Then select “Next” thereafter, “Get Started”.
Here, we can start editing our Avatar. It doesn’t have to be an exact copy of yourself, just have fun and create something you’d be proud of.
How to Design Your Facebook Avatar
You’ve successfully navigated to the Facebook Avatar tab, now let’s get started.
- Choose your preferred skin colour. There are about 20+ options there, choose anyone you are okay with.
- Now let’s try out a hairstyle. Look at your options and keep trying different styles and colours till you find one that fits.
- Move to your Avatar’s icon in which you can start editing how it looks.
- Start with the Face shape and lines. Once you’ve done that to your satisfaction, edit its complexion.
- Tap on the Eye icon and customize how you want the Eyes to look. Select an eye shape, how long you want it to be, colour, texture and eyebrows.
- Okay, let’s get to the Nose. Specify how you want the nose to look like then proceed to edit the mouth shape.
- Add Facial air if you want.
- Specify a body shape you’d like on your Avatar.
- Finally, take it to the boutique and get your avatar an outfit. This is the part where your Avatar is about to go out and you have to dress it royally.
Once you finish, tap on “Next” and then “Done”. To access the Avatar you created, tap on the smiley or emoji icon on Facebook.