Facebook Avatar Creator – Have you heard of the new Facebook feature? the Facebook Avatar promises to be another of Facebook’s best. Over the years we’ve seen Facebook release countless new features, from Facebook Dating to Facebook Marketplace and now Facebook Avatar.
Facebook Avatar allows you to create bitmoji or animated version of a human. The human could be yourself if you want the bitmoji to look like you or could be a work of art. A work of art in the sense that you could design an avatar depending on your preference.
Everyone knows what bitmojis look like, those cartoon-like human beings on people’s profile especially on apps like Snapchat. Also if you’ve been visiting Facebook consistently, you would have come across them.
Now am guessing the question on your mind is, how was it created? Do people have to create an avatar using a bitmoji app and then uploading on Facebook? How do I use the avatars?
All these questions will be answered here.
Facebook Avatar Creation
You could also have any of those avatars you see on Facebook easily and speedily. Also, you don’t need any bitmoji app to create a Facebook avatar.
All you need is your Facebook account, Facebook app, directions and your innovative spirit.
How to Create a Facebook Avatar
Like I enlisted earlier, you can only access this feature via the Facebook app for now. Hence, the first step is to open the Facebook app and sign in to your Facebook account.
- On your Facebook News Feed page, look to the top and click on the Menu icon.
- Scroll down and tap on See More.
- On the next page, tap on Avatars. Click on Next.
- Lastly, click on “Get Started”.
Once you do this, Facebook will take you to a page where you can start your Facebook Avatar Creation.
How to Access Your Facebook Avatar
You could use any Facebook avatar you created to send messages, send stickers, comment or edit your profile or cover photo on Facebook. Immediately you successfully create your Facebook avatar, Facebook will make stickers from it which you could use in commenting.
To use the stickers in chatting or commenting; Tap on the Smiley icon in the comment box and then locate and tap on the Avatar icon.
Once you are done creating your Avatar, you will see three icons in the top right corner of your screen. Tap on the Sticker icon, this will pop-out all your created avatars in sticker forms. To use any of them, tap on anyone you want to use and from the prompts that pops-up select what you want to use the sticker for.
Change or Edit your Facebook Profile and Cover Photo;
- Navigate back to the Avatar tab by clicking on the Hamburger menu>See More>Avatars.
- On the Avatar’s page, Select an Avatar and tap on the arrow icon at the top.
- Next, on the pop-up menu, choose “Set as Profile Picture” or “Set as Cover Photo”.
- Select a style you want the avatar to be in and a background image.
- Decide whether you want the action to be temporary or permanent. If the avatar is going to be a temporary profile picture, it will only last for 7 days.