There are quite a lot of reasons to contact Facebook support and it’s easy if you know how to. You can’t really know everything about Facebook unless you are a Facebook expert, which you aren’t.
It’s absolutely normal and right to face an issue or two while using Facebook services, these issues you will have to report to Facebook for solutions. Contact Facebook support helps Facebook users by providing answers and solutions to issues they might encounter while using Facebook.
Every service or product provider has a customer care service, so does Facebook. Contacting them is easy and I am going to put you through various methods.
Looking to Report Something On Facebook
Came across something or an activity you don’t like on Facebook and it goes against Facebook’s guide and community standard. The best way to contact Facebook about it is to report, it’s the easiest way to contact Facebook support.
- Sign in to your Facebook profile.
- Locate and click on what you want to contact Facebook about. It could be a post, comment, profile, ad, or message.
- Find and click on the “three dots” or “Options” around what you wish to contact Facebook about. The three dots are always in the top right corner for posts and profiles while for comments, videos, and images they are at the bottom right corner. Do note that to report “Groups”, you will have to click on “More”.
- On the pop-up page, select “Report” or “Give Feedback”.
- From the list of options, choose one that best describes how the content is offensive to you and Facebook’s guide.
- Click on “Send” and follow Facebook’s prompt to complete the process.
Unanswered Questions/Problems Using Facebook Services
For this you will have to visit Facebook’s help center (web.facebook.com/help). Once you get to the page, click on the “Log In” button just at the top right corner.
Now review the page and select a section that bests describes your question or issue. There is a toolbar at the top with five different tabs at the top and just below is the regularly asked question section.
If you do not find any tab or section on the page that will find an answer to your issue, scroll down and click on “Looking For Something else?
Once you find a tab that has what you want, click on it, and stick to Facebook prompts to get a solution or an answer.
Facebook’s Business Related Issues
Visit Facebook’s business help centre (web.facebook.com/business/help.
Facebook Community Centre
As its name suggests, this is a community of Facebook users. Mostly, what happens here is different people submitting different requests, questions, and problems they had while using Facebook.
Basically, there is no issue you will encounter while using Facebook that doesn’t have its answer here, all you have to do is search.
Visit the Facebook community center (web.facebook.com/help/community). Just open your device web browser and type in the URL provided above.
In the Facebook community center, you will find almost all kinds of problems users encounter while using Facebook’s services. There is a search bar at the top, just type in some words to describe your particular issue with Facebook services and everything that could help you pops out.
Keep to Facebook’s prompt till you find what you are looking for.