Binance Login Issues – Binance is a digital trading and exchange platform that facilitates the trading of digital currencies including bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Trading of cryptocurrencies comes with lots of benefits, and it can also have some cons such as login issues when it comes to user authentication in the crypto app. In this article, I will guide you through how to resolve login issues just in case you forget your login detail.
How To Resolve Binance Login Issues?
There are several reasons why users can’t login into their Binance account which results in login issues, For example, you visit the Binance official website and try to login and it reverts you back to the login page, You can try many more times but it does not effect any change.
In most cases maybe the website is down or is undergoing maintenance, In this case, you just have to be patient for the issues to be resolved by the developers. Or you can try using the Binance app to login, If this method works, then you have a clue that the issue is from the web browser and not a maintenance issue from the server.
However there are some ways you can resolve this if the issue is from your web browser, All you have to do is follow the steps outline below:
Resolving Binance Login Issue In Web Browser
The first thing to do is to clear the cache from your web browser;
- To clear cache in Google chrome browser press Ctrl+Shift+Del.
- This will take you to the history page and ask you if you want to clear the cache.
- Clear the cache to proceed.
- Now try to login in again into your binance account.
If the above step didn’t work for you, then I recommend you try using the incognito browser mode to login. To do this:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+N to open Incognito mode in your chrome browser.
- Now in incognito mode, cookies do not get saved, It shows live status in the web.
If all the steps listed above didn’t resolve your login issue, then the issue is from the Binance web server, wait a few hours later and try again to login.
Another problem maybe you are trying to sign in to your Binance account and it is giving an error on, In this case you have to enter your 16 Digit passcode to reset the login issue. When setting up the two-factor authentication for the first time via Google authentication, Google gave you a 16 Digit Code. Enter it in the appropriate passcode input and your account will be reset.
Binance 2-Factor Authentication
Binance provides a two-Factor Authentication code to users which it uses to protect users’ account.
If you are a Binance user and you want to enable two-factor authentication in your Binance account, all you have to do is follow the steps outlined below:
- Login to the binance official website and tap on the security button place at the right of the screen,
- Click on the enable button on the Google Authentication Section.
- Install Google Authenticator app and scan the QR code or You can use the manual entry and type in your account name and the 16-digit key displayed in “Enable Google Authentication” page.
- Create a backup key and enable Google authentication, You will have to enter your “Login password”, “Google authentication code.”
Steps You Can Take To Resolve Binance Login Problems:
- Clearing your browser’s cache is the first step. To do it in Google Chrome, press Ctrl+Shift+Del to go to your history. Chrome will prompt you to clear your cache after pressing the button. If it still works, log in again.
- You can also use an incognito mode. To use incognito mode, press Ctrl+Shift+N. Cookies are not saved in incognito mode. It will display your current status.
- This is a solution if you are having trouble logging in to Binance. Binance recently upgraded, so some Binance users were unable to log in.
- If you’re having a binance login 403 error, your Wi-Fi or home network may be a problem.
- Use our alternative login page to avoid any Binance login troubles.
- Clear your browser cookies and cache. If you still have problems signing up, please try another browser.
- You can also log in to your account from another device.