AOLmail.com Login – AOL mail is a commercial-free web-based email service provider provided by AOL, a division under Verizon communications. Available in more than 50 languages, this email service provider used to be the largest as of the ’90s and early 2000s.
It had about 9 million users in 1997 and this number continued to rise immensely due to the new features it kept working on. That number grew to a staggering 24million users in 2012, 3 years before Verizon acquired AOL.
AOL Main Features
Below are some of AOL main features that you need to know about;
- Although it supports ads, it also protects users against spam and virus and has a spelling checker feature.
- 250GB of maximum mailbox size that allows all messages to have a 25MB attachment. You can also upload multiple attachments to a single email given they aren’t larger than 25MB.
- Supported Protocols include POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- Has a wide range of domain names to choose from which includes @aol.com, @games.com, @ love.com, and so on.
- Integrates with other email service providers such as Yahoo and so on.
- There is also an AOL task calendar and reminder.
Sign Up For AOL Mail
Creating an AOL mail account gives you access to use AOL mail and enjoy its excellent features. Follow the guide below to create one;
- Open a web browser and navigate to AOL.com.
- On the AOL page, hit on “Login/Join” in the top right corner.
- Next, tap on “Create an Account”.
- Fill in all required information into their respective tabs including your Name and a verification email and any other information, then hit on “Continue”.
- An email address would be sent to the verification email you filled to finalize the set-up of your AOL mail. Find the email with the email address you filled and click on the link embedded in the email to finish up your AOL mail account creation.
Note that if your created AOL mail account is inactive for up to 90 days, AOL will deactivate it hence you won’t be able to receive emails via your AOL mail account. You need to reactivate it unless you want AOL to completely delete the account which will happen after an additional 90 days of inactivity.
After creating an account, now you could log in to your AOL account or Aol.com. Check out the guide below to do so;
- On a web browser, search for login.aol.com.
- Enter your created AOL account’s email address and click on “Next”.
- On the next page, enter its password and click on “Next” again. You’ve just login to your Aolmail.com.
- Hit on the “Stay Signed In” button to remain signed in to your AOL mail account.
AOLmail.com Forgot Password
Having troubles signing in or can’t sign in to your AOL mail account because you forgot your password, adhere to the guide below.
- Get to the login page at login.aol.com.
- Enter your AOL account’s email address then click on “Trouble signing in” at the bottom right corner.
- Next enter the AOL email address again if prompted.
- AOL prompts you with a hidden mobile number used in creating that account. Click on “Yes, text me a verification code” if you know it, if not, click on “I don’t have access to this Phone” and follow AOL’s prompt to retrieve your password.
- Then enter the mobile number used in creating that AOL mail account.
- Retrieve the verification message sent to the mobile number via SMS and type it in the “Verification Code” box.