Yandex mail is a free email service, a subsidiary of Yandex N.V a Russian company that provides internet-related services and also deals in transportation and communication.
Some of its other internet related products which you must have heard of are Yandex Browser, Yandex Music, Yandex Maps, and so on. The Yandex mail has a lot of features that make it special and below are some of them.
You Need to Know How to Send Anonymous Email – Send Anonymous Email For Free
Yandex Mail Features
Apart from the unlimited online message storage that the Yandex online mailing service offers, there are some pretty cool unique features most of its users have no idea about. Take its Keyboard shortcuts for example; do you know that merely tapping the letter “U” on your keyboards displays all unread emails.
Or the fact that the letter “W” and “C” combo would take you to a page where you could compose a new email. Cool quick hacks that make online mailing fun. More of its features below;
- Reminders. Very useful if you lose count of things easily.
- Inbuilt Translator.
- Lots of Message templates to choose from.
- Email scheduling.
- Security and Spam Filtering. Check mails for all kinds of malware and spam attacks.
- Ability to switch to a Lite version. Useful in case your browser or device can’t function well while you are using the regular Yandex mail.
Download Yandex Mail App
Yandex mail has been termed as one of the best alternatives to big names in the online mailing system such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook. So if you are looking for a simple yet extremely functional email service to escape to, choose Yandex mail.
You can also download the Yandex mail mobile app available for Android and IOS devices if you do not like the idea of using your web browser to access your emails. The app can be found in your device’s respective app stores (Apple Store or Google Play Store).
Locate the app in the app store, install it to your device and enjoy Yandex mail service from the comfort of its app.
Do You Know How to Change Signature In Outlook 365
How to Sign Up For Yandex Mail
- Go to Yandex.Mail or download the mobile app and hit the sign up or create an account button.
- Start the registration process by entering your first name and then your surname.
- Then enter your preferred email address. The same popular style of email addresses; Username followed by the @yandex.com.
- Type in a password, one hard to guess but won’t be forgotten easily. Confirm the password by re-entering it in the next box.
- Enter a mobile number. This will be used to verify your identity and also in case of a password recovery process. However, you could just tap on the “I don’t have a mobile number” tab. This way, you would have to do the “Question and Answer” type of security verification.
- Tap on “Send Code” thereby prompting Yandex mail to send you a verification code via SMS.
- Check for the code, type it in and tap on the “Register” tab.
While Yandex sets-up your new email account, a window will come up prompting you to never miss a message with Yandex. If you’d like to be notified about all your emails, select “Turn On Notifications” and if you would rather not be disturbed, skip this process or turn it off.