Webmail.co.za login means to sign in to your webmail account, in simple words accessing your email account via a web browser without the help of your email service provider. It allows you to sign in to any email account through a web browser without having to use their email service provider.
Let’s say you are at a cyber café and you need to sign in to your email account but do not want to compromise your sign in details or email service provider account details. What you need is to log in to your email account via webmail.
It is also a way to manage multiple email accounts from different email service providers. It might be frustrating to link your Yahoo email account to the Gmail app especially if you don’t know how to go about it. So why don’t you try out using Webmail?
How to Get a Webmail Account
Webmail allows you to an email account in which you can use to access your various email service provider’s accounts from any device anywhere just by using a web browser. To set it up, your device has to be connected to the internet.
Visit webmail’s login site at www.webmail.co.za and proceed to create your account;
- At the top right corner, click on “Register Free”.
- In the page that opens, enter your name and then create a username.
- Next, fill in the email address for the webmail account you are creating.
- Then create an email domain for your webmail account.
- Create a password and confirm it. Then you have to fill a password recovery question and its answer.
- Enter another email address and phone number. Be sure to fill in one you have access to because it will be your webmail account recovery email address and phone number.
- Proceed to enter your details and when you are done, click on the “Register” button.
Now that you’ve created a webmail account, you can log in to webmail and enjoy its features. On creating a webmail account, you would have to choose a webmail application.
There is a sophisticated yet slow Horde web application and then there is the smart and simple Roundcube which makes using webmail easy.
You Need to Read How to Delete a Gmail.com – Delete Gmail Account Permanently Fast
How to Login to Webmail.co.za
- Again, visit webmail’s webpage (www.webmail.co.za).
- Enter your created webmail account email address and password into their respective fields.
Then tap on the sign in button to login to your webmail account.
Webmail.co.za Forgot Password
If you forgot your password, then you would have to recover it. Recovery steps for webmail are like any other email service providers but faster and easier given you’ve filled a recovery email address and phone number when creating your webmail account.
On the login page, click on “Forgot Password” at the bottom then follow webmail’s prompt. Enter your username and webmail email address then proceed to enter your webmail account recovery email address or phone number. Recovering your webmail account should be pretty straightforward from here on.