How To Go Live On Tiktok – For those who are missing out on this, let me show you how you can how to go live on Tiktok 2021
Going live on TikTok is another way to engage your followers and reach out to the new audience, ready to go live on TikTok? You have come to the right place.
To go live on TikTok using your laptop or smartphone, you have to follow some steps below. Be sure you read them carefully so that the process will be successful.
How To Go Live On Tiktok
You should know this, but for new users, it is always important to remember. To get started with live streaming on TikTok, you first want to create a TikTok account, follow the instructions below to successfully create a TikTok account
How To Go Create An Account On Tiktok
How to create an account on TikTok.
- Go to https://www.tiktok.com/app/?from=refer&code= or download the TikTok mobile app on your device
- Click Sign Up at the bottom if you haven’t already created a TikTok account
- Enter your name and email address (if using a phone or tablet, use Android’s default email app)
- Select the country where you live Or enter your mobile number in case you want a verification code sent via SMS – Enter your cellphone number (if using a phone or tablet, use Android’s default messaging app)
- Enter your password (and the re-type of it to confirm)
- You have completed the registration for the TikTok account
How To Go Live On Tiktok: A Step By Step Guide | How Do I Go Live On Tiktok For The First Time
It is time to go live on the TikTok app, whether it’s through BT’s or Q&As, or promoting products live are extensive.
To access TikTok live:
- Open the app and tap on the + icon
- From the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen, select the live option
- Select and image and write a title for your broadcast
- Tap on go live, you’d follows will receive a notification that you are currently going live on tiktok
- At the too left corner of the screen tap on X to exit live and stop recording
Why Can’t I Go Live? | How Many Followers Do You Need On Tiktok To Go Live?
Before you go live on TikTok ensure that you are permitted to access the live feature on the TikTok app, you can only go live on TikTok app if you have 1,000 followers or more.
I am sure you really loved this content… We are bringing more interesting topics on this trending App”Tiktok.” if there is anything you will like to share with us let us know in the comment box.